mm.. content

You fell asleep after a while. Especially after screaming for so long. You finnaly gave up and just fell asleep with a sore throat.

    You wake up hours later with no voice. You smell something.. Kinda tasty and you sit up. You notice you are no longer on a chair, but rather sitting on a bed. There's a taste plate of food sitting on the nightstand. It has a note next to it. It said to enjoy the mean, I assumed you we're hundry. You pick it up and start eating. It tastes amazing. You happily continue eating it. You hear the door click and you look up. zeirro walks in, and you slightly scoot away. He smiles at you and walks over.

   "sleep well.. My darling?" He asks you. You didn't say anything and just continue eating. He watches you, smiling softly. He clearly had a plan to ruin what you just ate.

  "Enjoying your food?" He asks. You nod slowly, finishing up. He takes the plate.

   "Glad. Have fun.. You just ate somebody" He simply said and walked away. You didn't quite catch on for a bit.

  "Hm..?" You thought for a few moments and then your eyes widen, you place your hand to your mouth, completely confused. You feel the urge to throw up, but you know doing that would cause a mess, plus.. That's all you had eaten in sometime. So you just decide to stomache it and regret it later. You slowly get up out of bed to be struck by a burning pain. You look down at your legs and notice blood on your pants. You still back on the bed and fidget with your pants, removing them to see a cut.. It was a word. And.. Low and behold, Zeirro carved his name into your leg. Your gently rub it, wincing softly. Now it hurts like a bitch. You  frown softly, staying there, gently rubbing your injury. It wasn't making it better but it made you feel better, so yeah.

    Zeirro walks back into the room, smiling and looks at you.

   "hm. Oh you found it" he smiles, reffrancing the fact that he carved his name into your leg. You nod slightly, looking down. He frowns and walks over, tilting your chin up.

  "Look at me." He says.You slowly look up at him, then away. He gently squeezes your chin and lets go, sighing softly.

  ".." he sits on the bed next to you and you slightly scoot away in reflex. He humms softly, laying down and pulling you close to him, and you did nothing against it. You sit there quietly as he falls asleep.

-----
SORRY-- I've been busy with school🙃