chapter 33: the trouble card

in the blink of an eye, it's the new year.

it snowed for four or five days in a row in yunjing, and sheng mingzhi was asked by shen ling to go out to soak in the hot springs.

in the open-air private soup, the snow was melted by the steaming water before it fell.

shen ling put on a mask and chatted with sheng mingzhi about the recent gossip of yunjing's upper circle.

who is who has found the little three, who is who cheats, who is whose family is bankrupt.

"do you know the bastard son of the su family?" shen ling took a sip of juice: "he also ran to the entertainment circle, high-profile to death, three days two hot searches." 

speaking of which, sheng mingzhi was a bit impressed.

recently, i have indeed seen several times on the hot search, playing the gimmick of the rich little young master mixed with the entertainment circle, not mixing the circle to inherit hundreds of millions of family properties, earning enough fans.

it is probably that this ghost person is a bit overlapping with sheng ming's childish.

shen ling protected the calves in general, and the thief looked down on this surname su: "he really treats himself as an onion, the su family just doesn't bother with him, if he really pulls out that he is an illegitimate child, his face doesn't know where to lose." after chatting for two sentences, shen ling's topic turned.

"song yi has been back to china for so long, hasn't he come to trouble you?"

sheng ming shook his head.

shen ling was surprised: "he is so calm, he is not like him at all." forget it, the farther away from you this unlucky batch is, the better, and i feel sick when i think of it. we talked about something else, and it wasn't until about ten o'clock in the evening that the two came out of the spa villa.

when mentioning song yi, sheng ming was still a little uncomfortable in his heart.

however, the other party did not have any contact with him after returning to china. <

although they are in the entertainment industry, they can't be touched.

in fact, when song yi returned to china, sheng mingzhi also made up a colorful real and false young master's giant battle, and directly fast-forwarded to the whole entertainment circle to block song yi.

i even thought about how to beat song yi and laughed to death, but i couldn't touch it at all.

sheng ming is not stupid.

he doesn't come to trouble himself, he goes to him for trouble, it seems that he is more than cheap?

and song yi also deserves it.

after a week of such a peaceful and uneventful situation, xiao wang received a new variety show for sheng mingzhi.

it is a variety show that focuses on workplace reality shows, and the blockbuster program "i am an intern" launched by chicken entertainment at the end of the year focuses on the initial experience of contemporary young people's working life.

the show is dominated by a combination of stars and vegetarians, which is divided into six groups.

the five workplace mentors are all more famous industry stars, and the recording content basically revolves around commuting.

the biggest sponsor dad is shengjia, so the first issue was recorded at shengjia's headquarters.

after a month, sheng mingzhi once again forwarded weibo.