Chapter 1 : Everything's as its been

Being a 19 year old orphan who lived in a busy city
working almost all the shifts possible in a day just to sustain your hunger and pay off the collage fee was exhausting. You were a brilliant student, despite all the despair in your life you never backed off to attain your knowledge which helped you in getting the scholarships.

About being orphan, you had no idea of who your parents were or to which family you belonged to, growing up you had to adjust a lot according to the families or orphanages who took you inn. You never had the best experience during the times the families took you inn. Some were provide able and caring for the first few months but as the time went by their actions took dramatic changes. Which usually had an impact on you. You felt unwanted and unloved every time you left the previous family.

Finally at the age of 17 an old lonely woman took you inn. You had no hopes because at this point you had lost all the capacity to take inn anymore type of emotion. But luckily she wasn’t like any other parent.
Right now you’re in a library researching for a project. Remembering the moments you spent with Aunt Marie , a sad smile crept up your lips. You called the old lady, Aunt Marie. The reason behind the sad smile was because your beloved Aunt passed away few months ago. She was the only one who ever made you feel loved and wanted.

The day you shifted in her house the first thing you asked her was, “why did you choose me out of all the kids” “I saw the love you craved for and the love you had in you” she replied you with a warm smile. To this day those words give you the comfort. After few months the old lady learned about your likes and dislikes. She made your favorite dishes, the white sauce pasta was one of the most devoured meal by you. You helped her in chores and the little garden which she formed in the memory of her daughter Lila.
After three years being with her you had experienced the motherly love which you had been missing out on. One fine day Marie comes up to you. You were preparing for a test. She walked in your room with a set of papers sitting on your bed right beside you study table. “y/n , honey I need to tell you something” she called out to you passing a sweet smile. You returned the smile “yes, aunt” you replied. “I have been thing about this for couple of months now” she spoke out her mind. You smiled and place your hand on hers while caressing it with you thumb you asked “thinking of what aunt?” somewhere you were scared if aunt marie had fallen out of love but her warm feeling would never let you think of it. “I wanted this house which holds so many memories of my loved ones to be yours”. Didn’t realize but hot stream of tears flowed out of your eyes . “B-but aunt-t i-I can’t tak-“ you stuttered while sobbing before aunt cut your word off “Honey, this is my love for you and I expect you to not abandon it by accepting this through signing these papers”. She placed her hands on your shoulder while handing you the papers as you sobbed harder. “I love you, Aunt marie” you said she caressed your cheeks replying

“I love you too my dear”.

Aunt Marie passed away few months later the incident. Those months were so hard for you as you were all alone again. The same misery of loneliness seemed to follow you.

Currently you were on the way out of the library. As you were walking you crash against someone as you were drowned into your thoughts not giving much attention. “y/n seriously are you blind or just don’t want to use your eyes?? Watch your steps dumbhead.” It was her, Jessica. Your not so friendly classmate. She was almost a bully, wait not almost! Actually a bully. “not now Jessica” you said getting up. “who do you think you are talking back to huh??” she spat as she pushed you making you fall backwards. You closed your eyes in terror as there was no move you could make to save yourself. Soon you felt a strong pairs of arms wrapped around your shoulders. You slowly open your eyes just to find Namjoon. “Y/n, are you ok?? Are you hurt somewhere??” he asked with eyes full of concern for you, he is your neighbor and a best friend too. “I’m fine” you gave him a reassuring smile as he smiled back at you. His gaze now turned dark and furious and shifted to Jessica. “This is the last time I’m warning you Jessica. If I see you misbehaving with Y/n again I’d forget that you mean something to me”.