Chapter 3 : Misunderstanding

You wake up because of the alarm that rung like a freaking fire alarm, you were a deep sleeper so like you needed it! Let's go Rihanna!! (author: umm Y/n you're really not supposed to think about that. THINK HOW YOU ENDED UP GETTING IN YOUR DAMN HOUSE! AISHH!){You: geez okayy miss 'author'. {Jin: what's with the chaos ladies? Do you perhaps need the WWH?} Y/n & author: JIN!! }.

But seriously you had no idea how you ended up here because you don't remember walking to your house. You try to recall last night. "Wait, so Delilah came up to me and said to collect the notes because Yoongi couldn't do it. Then I go inside the room but get.....locked..." you spoke to yourself as the fear you faced last night haunted you again. "i...I heard someone, it..was jun-gkook" tears started to form as you recalled the terror. "he found me inside...and..he rushed to me and....he hugged...he hugged me" a red tint brushed on your cheeks as you remembered what he said to you and how you snuggled in his chest taking his protection. You noticed the duvet on you the keys and a glass of water on your nightstand.

A soft shy smile covered your lips but all this with one phone call. You frowned looking at the caller id, it was Hobi.

On call

You: oh Hobi you okay? Are you fine?

Hobi: good morning sunshine, I know this isn't a normal time to call you but I need to tell you something.

You: Hobi?? Is everything fine?

Hobi: I don't think so y/n.

You: say what happened hope I'm getting worried.

Hobi: so last night Jungkook met Namjoon and at the time I was with Joon. Jungkook looked furious. He told that he had found you locked up in the professor's room and that you had mentioned Yoongi's name and now he think its Yoongi behind this.

You: wait what?? Noo Hobi it isn't Yoongi.

Hobi: I know sunshine but I don't think Jungkook is up to something good. Please come to the collage soon!! Im scared I don't know how Jungkook is or what he would do or why he is doing this but I am scared for my best friend Yoongs. You are the only one who can stop this. Pleaseee come over soon.

You: Hobi calm down and listen to me

'Hobi sighs and has a little pout on his lips'

Hobi: yes y/niee *in a small voice*

You: I'm coming to the collage in 15 minutes okay?

Hobi: really?? *excited tone*

You: yes my hope. So don't worry at all about Yoongi ok?

Hobi: okayyy. Take care

You: you too

The call ends

You end the call with a smile because of hope's hyped up nature. But soon fear and worriedness takes over you because you don't like what's coming.

You get dressed hurriedly and leave the house; it's really early so Namjoon obviously would be having his breakfast right now.

When you enter the collage gate you surprisingly meet Taehyung who was rushing over to you while you stood at the entrance. "Y/n?? What are you doing here?? There is still half an hour left" you look at him and let out a sigh before explaining everything to him. After you were done talking , Taehyung asked "wait who is this Yoongi?" you look at him in defeat "Taehyunahh.." he looks at you innocently and replies "yeah?" you giggle at his cute face and ruffle his soft hazel colored hair as he leaves little tiny chuckles. "Let's go inside Tae" he nods as you both walk inside the collage.