Dieciséis

Still no clear updates for Pink's comeback 😭

Now I'm enjoying with Reveluvs keke they're so amazing! I'm laughing while watching Seulgi, she's so effortlessly funny, and gorg!!!

:

Jennie POV

"Mom..."

She gaze at me furiously as she walks all the way and

*Slap!*

Damn. She could still slap like she has an iron palm. It fucking sting!

"What did I tell you! Don't feel even a slightest mercy! What did I heard about you transferring one of our hotel in Switzerland!"

Oh,

But I'm expecting this anyway

"Lisa asked for it. She doesn't want her son to live with nothing"

She raised her eyebrow "She did?"

I nodded "And a place to stay but only because of Jay"

"And you grant it?"

"Not yet..."

"Stupid! That's not the behavior of the next holder! You!— and that-" she pointed my guts making my head sway a bit "-that useless brain you have! Why are you contemplating, huh!"

I gritted my teeth, I fucking wanna kill Marco and Chitthip. It's all their fault for signing the documents for too long that's why I couldn't find a time for house that Lisa was asking

"Marco and Chitthip would get the benefits as well, I don't want that. I'm sorry Mother, but I only want Lisa's son to have a place, Marco and Chitthip is not included. I'm getting a hold of it, I just wanted to find a person to take care of Jayru Manoban"

She inhaled sharply, pinching the bridge of her nose "Gooodd!!! This is the second time you give me headache! One more and you'll see what I can do for your sorry brain"

Atleast I'm not a woman who can't be move. Tsk! It's been a decade and she's still not moving on from their past

"Gave Lisa her son. Make the old Manoban's fly ahead to Switzerland. Let them die there. Problem solve. How hard is that?!" She shouted

I knitted my brows "But how about me... Mother I want Lisa only.."

"No shit! I'm going to have a migraine because of you. Jayru Manoban is always been a part of Lisa, once you get your own child you'll understand that. Make a child with Lisa I don't care!"

This is fucking ridiculous!

"You can manage everything, you're my daughter I know you'll handle Lisa and her son I don't care how you do it, just as long as I know Lisa is under our care then we don't have a problem"

"Yes, Mom"

She nodded, wearing her sunglass "Now, where's my daughter-in-law?"

"She's probably sleeping, or eating. She's in our room"

"Make her sleep. I'm visiting her. This is not the right time to introduce myself"

"I understand"

I walked away immediately and instruct my personal butler to get a sleeping pill incase Lisa has woken up.

I stop before opening the door, turning again to my Mother

"Mom.."

"Mwo??"

"Lisa doesn't love me..."

She chuckled "Ahh, you fall for her. Oh well, that's okay. You'll just have to wait the hard way, we both know she's stubborn"

I look down, smiling

Atleast she's not against us. And I'm completely fine with that