𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒

I KNOW PLACES

🌸✨🌈🍂✧.* &  ✧.*🦋💫🛼🍂

"and the songbirds are singing, like they know the score."

♡  ♡  ♡

♡ ♡ ♡

"and i love you, i love you, i love you, like never before

"and i love you, i love you, i love you, like never before."

🌸✨🌈🍂✧.* &  ✧.*🦋💫🛼🍂

SUMMARY

🌸✨🌈🍂✧.* &  ✧.*🦋💫🛼🍂

LYDIA HEANEY was used to being second in everything. After all, her (fraternal) twin sister is IMOGEN HEANEY, one of the most popular girls at Higgs. Imogen always came first in everything, and Lydia was always trailing behind. Lydia had lost out on a lot to her sister, she lost out of the role of School Prefect, Imogen always seemed to manage to get better grades than her, and popularity wise, Imogen was miles ahead, beloved by mostly everyone.

Though the one thing Lydia had managed to attain, much to the envy of her sister, was a lifelong friendship with none other than rugby king, NICK NELSON. The very boy that Imogen had been pining over for the last few years. Not only was Nick her best friend, but he was probably her only genuine friend. He was the only person who didn't try and befriend Lydia purely because of her sister's social status. Nick's friendship was the only thing that kept Lydia afloat most of the time.

So when the new school term starts back up, and Lydia is thrown a handful of curveballs in her life within just a few months, she finds that she's not quite as ready for change as she often pretended to be.