ch.4

recap:

"Demi do come in because it looks like you have been hiding a lot from us these past three months haven't you". my dad says.

present:

Demi's pov

i'm like so nervous right now where they watching me the whole time? why do they look mad? shouldn't they be happy that i found someone i love and makes me happy even if it is just a baby? "ok i'll come in" i finally squeal out. i walk in the front red door only to be bombarded with a huge bear hug from my sisters to which Delaney didn't like at all because she busted out crying. everybody looks down and sees Delaney balling her little eyes out with my boob just hanging out. i hurry and pull my bra up "i'm gonna go to the guest room this little cutie pie needs a nap and feeding" i say as i walk up the stairs. we finally reach the guest room. i walk in shut the door and go to the bed with Delaney still crying "shhh baby they didn't mean to startle you " i tell her i lay her on the bed and pull my dress and bra again so that she can actually get to feed this time . i pick her up in my arms and let her latch on she instantly starts to suck

she feeds for about a good thirty mins and falls asleep with my nipple in her mouth using it as a paci. i unlatch her and put one of her pacis in mouth. i gently lay her on the bed and put pillows around her so she won't fall and begin to redress myself and head down for conversation that i have been dreading

Dianna's pov

i seen Demi come down stairs with a scared look on her face and i knew she thought the worse "demi honey we arent mad that you adopted we are mad that you didnt tell us and didnt think you could tell us" i told her " i know i should of came to you guys but i was just scared i was afraid you guys would make me give her up and i cant do that i love her so much she's my bay girl" she said "Demi honey we would never i now know how much she means to you" i told her as i reach and hug her.

Demi' pov

i was glad that my mom was ok with this but my dad never said anything thats weird "dad how do you feel about me adopting" i asked him "demi i dont have a problem with it im happy for you i just dont want you to get hate for adopting a black baby or people saying you did it for other reasons" he said "dad i understand and i dont really care what people have to say about my situation with Delaney because i know that she' my daughter and im her mommy and thats all that matters" i tell him " ok baby girl just know i love you and support you" he tells me this is why i love my family we can always talk things out "mom, dad im glad that we could talk this out but i have to get ready and how about you guys come for dinner around mine at 8:00 so you guys can finally meet your new granddaughter" i tell them "ok dear we will be there bye honey we love you" they tell me i go up stairs and get Delaney and our stuff and head out the door " bye guys love you see you tonight" i yell as i get me and delaney in the car i drive out the drive way and realize that i have to go get food for tonight's dinner so i head to walmart . i pull in a parking space and go to the trunk and get the baby wrap (that wraps your baby around the front of you) because i dont want to have to worry about carrying that big thing so ill jut put Delaney in the baby wrap. i go her side and open the door and see her asleep in her car seat so i gently take her out and put her in the strap and place her head to my chest so she can hear my heart beat and know im still here. i get a cart and head inside i decide to stop by the dvd's and get a movie for us to watch and see rob kardashian coming towards me "hey Demi whats up i haven't seen you since the x factor finale" he says " hey robbie and nothing i've just been busy with little laney" i say in a baby voice as i look down at Delaney's sleepy body " oh who is this little cutie" he coos "she my adopted daughter delaney i tell him "aww demi i happy for you beinging a mother it suits you but i've been wanting to ask you something since i saw you at the x factor finale" he says "what is it" i ask him looking in his deep brown eyes " i wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date" he says " i ..............

(what should demi say)