10 - The Note

• March 13

Blaire's phone screen
9:00pm

Note:

I was late. It was embarrasing. Although I did came early and didn't see him, so I left. He didn't bother to tell me that it was a huge meeting and not just him and me. Ugh! That was a stupid move of me. I've been doing a lot of stupid moves when it comes to him. And that nerve of a man smirking while I was explaining to the whole room why I was late. I was not even focused on the meeting. I was just busy imagining smacking his smug face. That arrogant ass talaga.

Sigh. But okay, I must admit. I was in the wrong. I'm surprised that he hasn't fired me yet. To think that of all the times I've seen him, I'm always talking back. Well the first talk back was for a good reason! I should probably change the way I treat him. Damn, that stupid ass makes me loose my composure. I get always pikon.

He said I'll be his "Emily." Does that mean I have to pick up his laundry and buy his favorite coffee? I guess so. I'm the assistant. But I will draw the line if he ask me to do stuff for his secretary. Ha! No way!

But.... I am curious, are they together? Can you still call it an affair if that woman is already separated from her husband? Poor professor. The first time I met him, I knew he was one of the toughest (as he should 'cause he's a lawyer) but also kind. I actually made reto of my Ate Loreshka (my cousin from Dad's side) to him. They're just so bagay. The first time they met, I'm really, really sure there were sparks. But then I realized he's married. Boohoo! Hmmm. He's now single...

I did a lot today. From printing, to email, from going up and down the building, from making a dentist appointment. From getting his favorite coffee from his fave coffeeshop. Ordering his grocery online. Ordering flowers. To making me watch Hockey so he'll know who wins. Stupid mga utos.

Ugh! Everything hurts. My back, my feet and my head. I'm so pagod na. Who said adult are the funnest? I want to go back to being kinder again.

Oh well, I wanted this. And it's only for two months. Nothing grand will happen, right? Right. It's only the second day.

I'll just binge-watch Bridgerton. I sure do need some romance in my bones.

English Rose

Note locked
9:28pm