30

If it weren't for the electric current running through the device around your wrists, you would have beat the shit out of the manipulative bastard before he'd been able to shut the door.  

Forgotten the promise? Oh, you remembered it perfectly well. Touya was referring to the promise you'd made after he'd drugged you and before he'd revealed that you'd been betrayed and locked you in this cold, bland room that you were currently sitting in. 

If it weren't for the light that shone through the cracks of the door, the area would have been pitch black. Even now you could only see a few feet in any direction. You weren't sure if that was a torture tactic or a result of their lack of funding. 

Remember that this, us, it was real. You mentally spat on the words. They were complete and utter bullshit. He'd said it himself, none of it was real. Even if somehow Touya did carry honest feelings for you, those feelings would have been built on a lie. Shigaraki had confirmed it, there had not been a second of your time spent with Touya that hadn't been reported to them. You had the itch to bang your head against the wall for being so stupid. 

You'd even fallen for the false letter they'd left. It made perfect sense now. Ami would have never asked you to risk your life for something you knew nothing about. She would never have wanted you to risk your life period. But you'd been drowning in such a deep pool of grief that you hadn't thought to question it. All you'd wanted to do was make her proud, atone for the fact that she was dead and you weren't. Touya had known that and must have watched you for a long enough time to realize that it would be easy to lure you into helping with the League's plans. You'd been played like a damn fiddle. 

And now you were here. Stuck. With very little hope of getting away. You'd spent hours slowly going around and examining every inch of the cement walls, hoping to find a crack or some sort of flaw that you could work with. There'd been nothing. The villains must have kept up to date with their home repairs. You'd tried to mess around with the door, but your cuffs had shocked you the moment you came in contact with the metal. You'd been knocked to your ass and weren't able to get up for a good ten minutes after that.

You refused to stop searching for a way out, but at the moment, your best hope lay with Hawks and Aya. You were supposed to be keeping in touch with them. They'd notice quickly that you'd gone suspiciously quiet. 

But that was only as long as Touya wasn't using your phone to send messages posing as you. His unfortunate knack for sounding like others in writing could prove to be a challenge. Ooh, you seriously abhorred the man right now. As soon as you got the chance, you would make sure that he bled. 

The light coming from the door darkened a bit as a shadow came before it. You stood up before the sound of metal scraping across the ground could alert you to a visitor.  Shigaraki, in all of his pale, creepy glory, strode in with purpose. Touya kept close behind, his hands in his pockets. 

"Did you guys miss me already?" You asked as the door slammed shut behind them. To your relief, they weren't carrying any special torture devices. Although, with their quirks, you guessed that they didn't need them.

"Just making sure that you haven't tried to electrocute yourself to death," Touya replied. 

The two villains stopped in front of you. "I thought about it, but I guess I felt bad because I knew how devastated you'd be." You smiled. 

Touya gave you a chiding look. "I think you heavily overestimate the power you hold, Princess. Your death would only be an inconvenience. Unlike the other men you're used to, you don't have much of an effect on me." 

"Right," you leaned your back against the wall. "Coming from the guy who moaned when I slapped him."

That knocked the smugness from his face. But if Touya planned to respond, he didn't get the chance. Shigaraki stepped in. "Enough. We're not here to banter." He pointed at you, and the gesture was quite disturbing considering the number of hands that decorated his body. "I've decided to offer you a deal."