coaches daughter (pt2)

(Sorry for the wait I've been studying for my exams next week hope you understand xxx)

I slowly walk down the bleachers down to my dad I knew he was probably gonna make me play on the field witch I already had planed out a lie to get me out of it.

Me:what

Dad:I need you to go on the field your good at throwing I need you to throw the ball to each individual player and let them bat it okay.

Me:noooooo I don't want toooo

I said as I started throwing a tantrum

Dad:stop throwing a tantrum your not a baby anymore now get on the field.

Me:but what if I am a baby

I said make baby noises

Dad:enough get onthe field now

Me:I'll only do it if me and aria get to have the living room tonight instead of the team.

Dad:fine just get on the field.

Me:I will be patient and promise me youll tell gabe and tell him he's not allowed to yell at me.

Dad:yeah I promise you I'll make sure he won't yell you your my little princess I would never let this play dude yell at you ok now get on that field b4 I change my mind.

Me:okay

I said and ran off and got a ball and ran onto the field to where the team was all lined up to bat

<<time skip>>

Every player had their go to bat and now they were done with practice so I walked Towards my dad but on the way there some thew a rock at me it hit my knee really hard I look to see who threw it and it was some dude off Court in a black hoodie with his hood up so I couldn't tell who it was all I heard when the rock hit my knee and fell onto the ground really hard my knee that got hit by the rock smashing into the ground first.

Gabe:LEXI!!

Gabe shouted as he ran full speed to see if I was okay along side my dad I saw aria running down the bleachers as fast as she could she was in panic as she ran full speed towards me.

Aria:LEX ARE YOU OK

Me:yea-

I said but I got cut off by screaming as a pain shot up my leg causing so much pain in my leg I looked up to see some of the teams parents were there looking at me and more pain shot up my leg causing me to scream again this time the whole team came running to see what was going on as some of the concerned parents came onto the pitch I started cry really hard from the pain in my leg.

??:hey is she ok

A lady with brown hair said as she came jogging on the pitch.

Dad:I don't think so

Gabe:GUYS HIVE HER SPACE

Gabe shouted make tge team back up except jaden my Bothers best friend on the team I knew his name but only saw him twice but u heard his name quite alot.

Tow other kids ran onto the pitch one being a girl and the other being boy looking similar to jaden but different hair style the girl stood besidethe lady and the other boy stood beside jaden.

I looked down at my knees now busted open and bleeding heavily I winced 8n pain as another shot of pain went up my leg this time gabe picked me up slowly trying not to hurt me even more he started walking over to the bleachers with my dad and the other 3 people that were there and jaden.

Gabe put me down slowly on the bleachers as my dad sat down beside me and look closely at my knee as gabe was sitting behind me so my back was laying against him.

Dad:yeah that's gonna need stitches

Me:NOOO

I screamed and started crying so hard I had the biggest frear of needles or anything shape in general that can Pearce my skin I was scared of I started panicking I didn't want to get stitches or a needle or anything like that in general.

Me:no,no,no I don't want to get stitches or a needle or anything I'd rather die that get anything put through my skin

Dad:Ik ik princess but you have to

Me:nooooo I refuse

Dad:come on gabe let's get her to the hospital

Me:NOOO

I said attempting to get up and run but that was a complete fail I fell on to the ground again my dad came to me  picking me up as I started hitting his back screaming "no" he took me to the car and put me in  as aria came into the car confronting me she new had much I hated needles or anything sharp that can go through my skin.

Gabes pov

I watched as my dad carried lexi to the car I felt really sad knowing she's in pain and also from her big fear of anything sharp that can hurt her I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder I turned to see jaden my best friend and javon his bother and jayla was also there and his mom Jessica

Jaden:is she ok

I shook my head no knowing that she's gonna have a full on anxiety attack from her fear of anything sharp

Gabe:she not gonna be and I know that bc she has the biggest fear of needles or just anything that can go through skin scares her more than anything in the world if she has to get stitches she will make them put her to sleep or they might just kill her

I explained as they all nodded at me showing they were listening

Jayla:I hope she'll be okay

Gabe:yeah Me to jayla me to

Jaden patted my shoulder and said

Jaden:I'm sure she'll be fine she a strong girl I'm sure do fine

I smiled at him I was worried about her I mean she's my sister and I love her so much I'd give up my whole life for her if I needed to.

(Ok so enjoy this ilk post one some point this week I'll be really busy for the next 2 week but of studding and then doing my exams but after that I'll have a week left of school so I'll be able to post then bc we won't be doing anything important that week just fun stuff not like u guys need to know all this detail but what ever your so welcome for this long paragraph of my school life I can't wait for it to be over for a while lol xx)