video game

(Sorry I haven't updated in awhile but I'm back and I'll try post as often as I can enjoy and If you have any suggestions of stories please let me know)

Your name for this story=hope (feel free to change it to what you want It just makes my life a little bit easier)

Your pov

Today I'm at my bf jadens house and yes before you ask its the one and only jaden Walton I love him and all but right now he's not giving me attention witch I want really badly bc I did come all the way to his house to hang out not to watch him play video games the whole time not to mention he's the one who asked me to come over.

Hope:babyyyy

Jaden:yeah

Hope:I want attention

Jaden:ok in a minute babe I'm in a game

Hope:fine don't give me attention then

I said as I turned away from him bc I was annoyed that he didn't want to give me attention.

<<<time skip>>>

At this point I was craving cuddles or attention so baddddd eventually I got up off his bed and walked over to him and sat on his lap (not I'm a dirty was you weird people) And wrap my arms around his neck and my legs dangle from the holes under the arm rest on his chair.

I kissed his cheek and rested my head in the crook of his neck after a minute or to I felt jadens arms wrap around me and hug me tight.

Jaden:you ok

I just nodded my head I smiled bc he was finally giving me attention and I was happy ab it.

I felt jaden place a soft kiss on my forehead I looked up at him and smiled and kissed his cheek again I then placed my head in his neck again slowly drifting asleep b4 I was asleep I heard jaden turn off his video game console.

And he hugged me tight again b4 picking me up by my thighs and dumping me sofly on his bed he gently place himself on top of me he kissed my shoulder.

Jaden:good night I love you

I quietly mumbled very tired

Hope:I love you more

I could tell jaden was smiling at me I soon fell asleep happily in jadens arms

(The time I'm writing thus is 2:40 am so imma head to bed good night or morning have a grate day)