tedy bear

(I have my exams this week so I'll try and post as much as possible I'll post on coaches daughter later but ye that's all).

Your pov

Today I started my period and felt like shit and I promised my bf I'd go to his house today so I got up and asked my bother if he could drop me since both are parents were at work he agreed bc he was gonna go see his gf that live around the area we got I  the car I felt so tired I couldn't think straight I fell asleep I think the next time I opened my eyes we were here I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my phone and bag that had my spare change of clothes in case.

Spare clothes^

I knocked onthe door and after a second
Jessica opened the door

Jess:hey sweetie

Me:hi my second mother

She smiled at me and embaraced me in a tight warm mom hug I loved mom hugs they were the best even tho I didn't see my mom very often I got hugs form my second mom aka my bf mother.

Jess:jadens up stairs if you wanna go up to him

Me:okay thank you

I said as I pulled away from the hug and gave her a little kiss on the cheek she smiled at me as I ran up the stairs to jadens room I walked in and he was playing video games.

Me:hey baby

Jaden:hi babe

I placed my bag down at the door walked over to his bed.

He turned around to face me

Jaden:how are you bub

Me:good u

Jaden:ight

Me:good

I layed down and started to fall asleep again

Jadens pov

I got a text form my gf bother saying that she had started her period I looked at the bed and noticed that she was asleep I took this moment to go to target and get some stuff for her I got in the car and went to target.

I arrived and went and got the stuff I needed and grabbed a cute little Teddy bear I think she'll love I went back home.

Your pov

I woke up jaden shaking me

Me:hum

Jaden:I got you some stuff

I opened my eyes slowly

Me:what did you get

Jaden:I opened up the bag and It had chocolate ice cream pads tampons etc
And I tooktge last thing out of the bag a it was a cute Teddy bear I let out a little scream I was so happy I loved teddy's and I loved Teddy bears I gave Jaden a big bear hug and we layed down and I layed so I was cuddling both Jaden and my Teddy that I'm naming jonny  I fell asleep once again.

(Yeah idk what to say enjoy your day xx)