Sasori and Natsume's passionate moment!

WARNING THIS CONTAINS A BOMBSHELL YOU DID NOT EXPECT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED (you can use this to prank ur parents fyi) enjoy>:) ~

Natsumes P.O.V
It was that time... where everyone was gone and there's no peanut butter!!!! It was just me and Sasori. Why does it have to be my laziest moments where no one wants to do my bidding?! Perhaps I should annoy Sasori to get me some?

"SASORI!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. A second later he appeared in that stupid face of his. "What?" He asked already annoyed. "Can you do me a huge solid?" I begged.

"What do you want?" Oh so this bastard can get pissed to hehe. "We ran out of peanut butter, and I can't have my chocolate without it, and you know how I get." I grinned as he shivered from the past memory of what happened.

"F-fine." He sighed. I gave him a thumbs up. "Before I do that, I have to do something." He said turning around. What he did made me gasp as he slightly blushed embarassed from what he did. He moved a little toward the opposite direction pinning me to the wall. I
moaned as he tugged on me.

"Sasori stop it hurts." I said with tears. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it I had to but I wished it didn't turn out this way, let me move it." He said blushing turning his head. "No! I trusted you- how could you!?" I yelled but moaned even more.

"Fine, I thought you'd take it easy considering we're partners." He said and continued, "On the count to three I'll pull it out." I looked at him and bit my lip.

"1.." He said. "2-" "AHHHHH YOU LIAR!" I screamed both of our faces flushed. "I told you to let me move it so it wouldn't hurt." He said shrugging.

"This wouldn't have happened if you would've gotten your item later!" I yelled. "Well you wanted your peanut butter!" He yelled back. "Well look at me I'm a mess!" I screamed.

"Well it was more embarrassing for me! This was my first time you should be grateful I went gentle, plus it would've taken longer in normal situations!" He yelled, replying back.

"Yeah but now my hair's a mess thanks to what ever you had to grab!" I yelled. "I had to grab my wallet to get your stupid peanut butter!" He yelled feriously.

"Jeez who stuffed snakes up your but- take that back!" I yelled. "What 'stupid peanut butter?'" He said with a smirk. Just when I was about to reply the clock hit 10:00.

"THATS IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed making the hideout slightly clasp. As I kept screaming I ran to him and kicked him as hard as I could and broke our tv. 'Uh-oh someones not going to be happy.'

I "Hmpfed," and walked away with a passed out Sasori. Now I have to go get my hair done. I frowned and began walking out of the big messed hide out.

I might as well hide since a little Mr. Ginger is going to be pissed and try to kill me. 'Hehe hopefully Sasori saves me by cleaning the house ^+^ otherwise I'm dead.'