Lets play a game with Toby!

Natsume came in yelling and screaming. "SASORI I HAVE A GAME WE CAN PLAY!!" I yelled. Sasori walked in already pissed. "No." He said and walked passed me to go to the kitchen. "B-b-b-but I thought you loved me?" I said with fake tears.

"How much of an idiot were your parents?" He asked. I frowned. "Not as much as your face! Just kidding!" I laughed. "But you got toast!" I hollered.

Toby walked in a second later.. Or should I say he was flying like a 4 year old acting as a plane. "Play with Toby." He said walking off while drinking tea.

"Dumbass." I mumbled. "I heard that." He yelled. I pouted than glared at Toby. "You just had to come! Anyway let's play a game!" I yelled.

"Ohh Toby has been that good of a boy?" Toby said sitting down next to me on the couch. "Yea, sure whatever. Anyway have you heard of would you rather?" I asked.

"Yea, Toby has been good and nobody plays with Toby even though he's a good boy. Do you think Toby is a good-"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THE GOOD BOY THING DAMNIT!" I yelled.

"Yes, your a good boy now shut the hell up your the only person who plays games because everyone is a fucking bum! ESPECIALLY YOU SASORI!" I hollered to the hall.

"I can hear you." He said walking back to the kitchen placing his cup on the sink.
"THATS THE FRIGGIN POINT BAAAAKA!" I yelled.

"Ok let's play! Shovel or Banana?" I asked. "That's a good one." He said.

"What's a shovel?" He asked. "I don't know there pretty though. You can dig mud!" I squealed.

"What's a banana then?" He questioned. "Um it's yellow and a fruit. Now that you mentioned it it tastes horrible." I said dozing off.

"WHAT THE FUCK IT ISN'T LIKE ME TO THINK OH MY GOD! SASORI I CAN THINK!" I squealed.

"Then what's 1+2?" He said reappearing next to me.. Show off.... "Um Toby what number comes after 3?" I whispered.

Sasori smirked. "In your dreams it's 3 stupid." He said walking away. "Now who's the idiot?" He said getting cocky.

You son of a bitch