Chapter 2: Suits and Training

The next day, the Bad Guys got in the car with Princess and were driving off to Central City. They were excited to go back to that city. With Princess in the last 5 years now, they've visited every city where each JL hero lived. They were almost there at the city.

Meanwhile at the HOJ, Diane and Marmalade were there with Cisco, Chester, Ray, and Luke who were working on a secret project for the Bad Guys and Princess.

"I'm glad you two could come here to what we have planned for the Princess and Snake's birthday. This will be not just Princess, but for all of them." Chester said.

"Well, I'm interested to see what you have planned for them." Diane said.

"Must be important to call us." Marmalade said.

"Oh it is. Once we started working on, we had to continue. It. Is. Awesome!" Cisco said.

"We just wanted to see what your options would be on it." Luke said.

"Of course." Diane said. Cisco then places his hand on a panel that glowed green

"Identity recognized. Welcome Cisco Ramon aka Vibe." A computer voice said.

The door opens to a dark room filled with tech. This was a room where Cisco and the other smart ones of the JL worked and built gadgets and suits. The four geniuses led the two to a moving table and chairs.

"Come sit." Ray said. They all sat down. Ray offered coffee.

"Cream and sugar?" He asked.

"Thanks." The two replied. They then see a small child size mannequin pop up wearing a pink and white suit that resembled a princess dress in the glass room in front of them.

"We started with Princess." Cisco started.

"Started?" Marmalade asked.

"Shh! We cut it a little roomy for the free movement. The fabric is comfortable for sensitive skin.." Cisco explained. Then flames bursted in the room but not burning the suit at all.

"...and can also withstand a temperature of over 1,000 degrees." Chester said with excitement while Diane and Marmalade looked shocked.

"Completely bulletproof." Luke said as guns were firing at it not damaging it at all.

"And machine washable. That's a new feature to it." Ray said as he slips his coffee.

"What are you guys thinking?! You want Princess to be a superhero at the age of 10 soon to be 11?!" Diane asked.

"Well, no, not yet. But suit is for her protection with a little style." Chester said.

"Wolf and the others told us that Thomas experimented on her and made her a meta with hypnotizing and replicating powers. Which means she can copy anyone's powers including the members of the JL." Cisco said as the mannequin went back down.

"So we decided to cover all the basics." Luke said.

"But she hasn't shown that she can replicate anyone's powers, not even the Bad Guys yet." Marmalade said.

"Really? Well, either way she'll still look adorable in it." Cisco said as they zip back to the beginning as another mannequin showed up which was Piranha's shape with a green and red suit. It resembled Flash's current suit just Emerald green with a red belt, red lightning marks, and red boots. In the chest was a small red lightning symbol over white.