Chapter 4: Relaxing and Defeat

The Bad Guys were all relaxing in their indoor pool with Princess. After saving cities from super villains, they headed back home. It was quite the peaceful day. As they relaxed, Snake was in deep thought about what Barry said to him. About not being alone. Snake remembers the pain, sadness, and loneliness he experienced when he was little. But when he met Wolf, Shark, Piranha, and Tarantula, he wasn't alone anymore. Though he doesn't really say it, but he loves them like a family. Especially with Princess now being a part of them. He feels even better.

"Um, Wolf?" Snake said getting Wolf's attention.

"Yeah?" Wolf said as he looks at him.

"I... ah... something that Barry said about birthdays to me. I guess just hope you guys understand that I'm not really one who wants attention and that." Snake said.

"Yeah, I understand. We're just trying to make sure you know that you're loved." Wolf said.

"Yeah, I know. Don't get all mushy on me. Just please don't make this party about me and more on Princess." Snake asked.

"You got it. I wonder what they're up to now?" Wolf wondered.
   _________________________________

Freddy was finishing putting on his suit as he was getting ready to head off. As he goes, he's stopped by his friends.

"Just where do you think you're going?" Dirk asked.

"Something doesn't feel right about this. Anti-Matter wouldn't be this easy to find and I'm going to warn them." Freddy said as he heads to his green wolf car.

"I think you're right Freddy. I analyze the pieces of the tech they stole and I think they're building a cerebral mental control emitter." Quint said.

"Uh, English please?" Dirk said looking confused.

"A mind control machine. One of many small devices that can be use to control anyone's mind." Quint explained.

"They're all walking into a trap!" June said shocked.

"We have to warn them!" Danny said.

"No, I have to alone." Freddy said.

"No way! We're tagging along." Aki said.

"Yeah! We're coming too." Jack said. Freddy smiles as they head off to their vehicles and drive off to Metropolis.
   ________________________________
When the Bad Guys with Princess entered the restaurant, this time, people didn't mind them coming in as they were too busy eating their lunch.

"Wow, people were so busy eating their food, they
hardly even noticed us," Piranha said.

"It's so strange." Shark said.

"Actually, they did notice us," Webs corrected,
"When we're approaching, they were looking, but they didn't mind, so they just ate."

"I'll handle this, lightening the mood a bit," Snake
slithered towards a couple, eating their food on the
table.

"Snake Attack!" Snake pounced in the air,
just to scare the couple and showing his sharp
teeth.

Instead of receiving a flinch or screams or fearful
eyes, the couple just smiled at him as the man
commented, "Ha ha, cool!" The two then continued
to eat their food.

Much to his shock, Snake realized he's not so scary
with his element of surprise anymore. He quickly
slithered backwards back to his friends.

"Wow, seems like they got used to it, and they
didn't even back away a little," he stated.

But Wolf decided to change the topic, "Look, let's
just eat. We're just hungry."

They then ordered their food and ate. As they did, some of the guests looked at them for a bit and when back to their business. It was weird since they were so use to people running from them. Piranha then tries to call Barry, but ended up getting voicemail.