Floral okay, you're okay

A remake of  Slime okay, you're okay instead of gosalyn turning into slime, she turns into a rampage flower monster.

The episode starts with at drake's house, it was daytime.

"This is the city-" Darkwing narrates, "it could be any city, it could be your city, but it's not. It's my city!, for I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the fingernail that scapes the blackboard of your soul but most importantly I am Darkwing duck, the life of a crime fighter is never too easy, especially when you're a guy getting beaten at a game of chess by your own daughter"

He was rubbing his head as it revealed he was looking down at a chessboard when gosalyn wins a move and takes his bishop.

"Queen me" she says as she smiles.

"Queen? but that's a king" drake says.

"Yeah but I am a girl"

"That is true, ugh I don't know how you do it gosalyn" drake asked.

"Well I did come from a long line of genius"

"I guess that is true too, then again I was never really any good at chess club" he moves his last horse.

"Well I'm sure you'll get the hang of it and it's like you taught me, don't think about the game plan think about where you're opponent is going to strike next"

He smiles at her, "that's my girl" she turns the smile back.

Then, she knocks his horse down with her queen.

"Also checkmate I win"

Drajexwas surprised but smiles at his daughter's victory.

"Well done gosalyn"

"Don't worry dad I'm sure you'll win next time" she then realized the time when she looked at her watch.

"Oh speaking of which I got to get going now" he sees her leaving and grabs her backpack.

"Ok tell me again, why are you going to school on the weekend" drake asked.

"I told you, it's for the school, students have to pick out a club, it's mandatory, I got to go before all the cool ones are taken"

She reaches towards the door, "well I just hope you choose the right one" drake says.

"Bye dad" she heads out, having drake looking back smiling.

He smiles then he gets alert from his phone about: reports of stolen chemicals and toxic sludge missing.

"Huh stolen chemical?"

Just then he heard Launchpad came crashing from the back door behind him.

"Come on Launchpad we got work to do"

"Coming DW"

They were driving to the saint canard chemistry labs, "it acures to me that what was stolen was some chemicals, toxic sludge, and plant base life form, now what could these have in common"

"Maybe someone is trying to create a giant plant monster" Launchpad said, providing Darkwing the answer.

"You're right Launchpad, the things the thief is taking are getting stolen in a pattern, just like in episode-"

"157, when Darkwing had to fight a giant slime monster" they both answered together as they went to the lab to find some clues.

Meanwhile gosalyn was inside, she went to the lockers to meet her friends: honker and tank.

Honker is a yellow canary with a green shirt, beige pants and brown shoes with his red glasses.

And tank has a mallet with a baseball cap, blue shorts with matching shoes, a Jean jacket over a jersey shirt.