Paraducks

My remake of paraducks

It was a sunny day in saint canard, Drake was Picking up gosalyn form school.

His waiting in his car, when gosalyn got in the front-seat.

"Hey dad" she waved as she buckled in.

"Hey honey how was school"

"Pretty uneventful"

"How so" he asked as he drove.

"Well-"

Just then There was a epic car chase involving a man running from the police.

Gosalyn and drake looked at each other and nodded.

"Looks like Darkwing is needed" drake said.

They followed the police chase to a tunnel where drake tuned up the car into the speed quacker which is like car with his face, then he changes to Darkwing, having no time to take Gosalyn home, he takes her with him.

They got a closer look at the runner, "you'll never catch me alive" he yelled.

It was A mad scientist named Dr. Atmoz Fear, them Gosalyn got a good look and recognized him.

"Huh?, mr. Freemen"

"You know him?" Darkwing asked.

"Yeah he used to be my science teacher Until he went mad after a experiment gone horribly wrong"

He was running through his breathing as he was holding a cuckoo clock tinkering with it.

"Almost there and got it"

"Ok stay i the car and wait for me to come back, don't get into any trouble" Darkwing says.

"But I want to help" Gosalyn says.

"Just stay put, I don't want you to get hurt"

Then Dr. Atmoz Fear stops in front for the cops to stop and stare at him.

"Not so fast or i use this" he moves the big hand to the small that was pointing at 12 o'clock.

It created a blue flash, then Dr. Atmoz Fear and the clock teleported away, leaving the cops confused and puzzled.

It then took him to a dead alleyway, "it worked" he then jumps and cheers, "YA WOO IT WORKS"

"Don't celebrate so soon" he was startled when he saw Darkwing had finally caught up to him.

"Stand back Darkwing or I'll use the cuckoo clock" he threatens to move both hands on 2.

"Well you certainly are one" Darkwing says as she steps closer to him.

Gosalyn looks through the window to see Darkwing confronting the mad ex science teacher.

"Put down the clock, dr. Cuckoo"