A Trio Forms

HEY! WEBEK BERE! Just wanna say sorry for posting late. I rewrote this last minuite and im not spell checking this. Sorry for unchecked writing today, usually I do so enjoy my shitty English skills
____________________________________________

It was early morning, and study hall had already sarted for Andromeda. The sky was still slightly a warm yellow and blue. The grass was still slightly wet, and the air was cool but silent. Not a single gust of wind broke the restless air, gaurenteeing a hot day ahead. For now tho, it was nice and cool.

Andy sat at a bench outside the back doors, working on the little bits inside of a gauntlet. The cool, wood benches had frequent small bugs walk around the table. They would sometimes try to walk on his project, and we would gently scoop them up and place them elsewhere.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" A Indigo haired boy asked, papers in hand as he pointed to the table. He seemed tured, too tired for school and to deal with bullshit.

"Yeah sure. I might have a friend call me if you dont mind." Andy didnt spare a look to the new boy. He wasnt trying to be rude, just too enveloped in the work. His eyes were focused on the tiny details and were set on easily seeing the small. He knew that looking away would cause his whole focus to revert back to normal and it would be hard to continue.

"Its fine. Thank you" He said sitting down across from the galaxy haired boy. He laid out the papers, careful that he didnt catch any of it on fire from spark that may come from the gauntlets.

They sat in silence for a couple seconds before Andy finally broke the silence. "Are you part of the buisness courses? I have a weird peice of my brain telling me that"

"Yeah I am. I think the paperwork gave it away" the indigo boy said plainly. Although Andy was generally smart, his IQ dropped by 50% in new social situations. "Youre in support?"

"Yeah. Hoping to get to hero courses during the sport festival. Hey, whats your name?" He spared the possible new friend a glance before looking back down. By then the new friend was already working on the fake paperwork he was given.

"My names Shinso Hitoshi. Im planning on doing the same actually." He started randomly checking off boxes, his eyes bouncing between two papers. One had a set of senarios and the other with the fake paperwork he has to fill out.

"My name is Andromeda. You can just call me Andy tho" He carefully got closer to the machine to get a closer look.

"Like the galaxy? I feel that fits you too well" he knew exactly why it fits, but just wanted to joke around.

"Maybe its the space themed hair." He returned Shinso's earlier joke. His phone quickly hummed on the table, making the table echo. Andy's gaze finally changed as he blinked a couple times to reset his vision. He looked up at it and then stared at the phone, the notification displayed a message from WiCo

'Hey man, i found the place. You gotta fucking see it before some hero finds me LOL' WiCo said, the excitement in his message.

"Oh, my friend is about to call. Do you wanna join in?" He asked, making sure that he didnt want to metioned or not. Andy didnt want to put Shinso in an akward situation, but he already promised Will he would call.

"Uh. Yeah sure." Honestly Shinso didnt want to talk, but if the conversation got good he didnt just want to but in. If anything worse comes to worse hell have to make an excuse to leave.

"Sweet, hes a bit of a villain-hero. Its weird to explaim, but hes sort of a delinquent in a way. I hope you dont mind. Hes really nice, i promise." He gives his best reassuring smile, tho its hard to tell it is. Seemed more comforting than reassuring. Hell have to work on that.