Desicions Made

Hey, Webek here

So, I've got some prizes for getting past about 40k words! I did some drawings of the characters and so, here ya go!

Some characters you haven't met yet, but will soon be characters quite common in the story again.

The middle is Andy
The giant furry is Dalby Spooks
And Will Cooper is the one in between them. Hell be important soon. :3
Rusty-Roo is in the top right corner of the image. She's from the filler chapter and mentioned in this one.

Everyone here will eventually get their own book, but for now its just Will and Andy

Also, I have a pfp now! Now, when you see my name it has a lil Andy on it! No more awkward rock.

As a bonus, here's an extra thing since I'm getting more comfortable here. Any question you have for me, (story related or personal) you're free to ask! Ofc nothing too personal like my name or location.

Also, I may be starting up an instagram or tumblr so you people can see what i'm up to. It'll be easier than posting on here updates and such and also more art from The Beginners Guide AU.
______________________________________

Eraserhead and Mic waited outside, watching for the duo to walk out. It was cool outside, and the sun's light was just starting to hit the horizon. Students poured out of the building with their casual clothes on for once. It was nice to see the styles of some of their students really show in what they wear, even if it was only for an hour or two in them.

Purple, pink, and blue hair poured out of one of the doors, immediately catching the eye of the teachers.

"Hitoshi, Andy!" Mic called out to the two. They both looked around trying to find the teacher. Shinso wandered ahead, straying towards the sound. Andy wandered behind, making sure he didn't lose his friend.

It was pretty easy to see the walking glitter ball strolling towards them. Although, it was pretty obvious he had already changed his clothes into his casual wear. It wasn't even his style, but more Eraserhead's. In fact, it wasn't his own clothes, but the spares Eraserhead had learned to pack because of Dalby's tricks.

"Hey, Little listeners!" Mic called out again, meeting them halfway, "You two should ride with us."

"Why?" Andy asked while hiding his eyes by rubbing his face. At this point, it was more than obvious that he had been crying for quite some time. Two boxes were held in each hand, one with wings and a sweatshirt poking out the top and another rustling around with giant bags of candy. Shinso also carried a box with candy in it, although it was a lot lighter since he handed his candy away to Andy. He couldn't eat it all anyways.

"Aizawa wants to speak to you two" He said while walking away so they would follow.

Shinso turned to Andy in confusion, but he only received a shrug instead. They followed behind, confused on why they even were in the first place.