Nick • Coming Out

-Nick Pov-

Today was the day. The day I was telling my brothers and bestfriend that I was gay.

It's weird because I've lived with my brothers my whole life and grew up with Y/n since kindergarten. But I was still scared, terrified actually. I don't know why

I got dressed into a white shirt with some yellow funky pants.

Chris, Matt and Y/n were actually right outside the door. Hanging around at the counter. Right when I walked out, Y/n came and gave me a hug. I hugged back obviously.

"So guys I have something that I want to tell you, and it's really important to me" I started off, standing in front of all three of them.

"What is it"

"Go ahead"

I then tried saying what I've been wanting to say "I think I might- well actually I know- well wait- you know how I- well-" I fumbled

"it's ok, take your time" Matt reassured trying to make me feel comfortable

I inhaled deeply before starting again

"I'm gay" I just blurted out

Y/n, Matt, and Chris just stared at me. I hope they don't think anything less of me.

Thoughts were racing through my head before I seen Y/n smiling widely, Matt getting up to come hug me, and Chris.

They all got up and immediately hugged me, Matt first, then Chris, then Y/n

Right after Chris, Y/n engulfed me in a big hug and said "I'm proud of you".

That's all she said, making me feel safe.

"I kinda already knew" Chris admitted

"Wait what?" I asked

"I mean I kinda thought so" Chris chuckled

Making us laugh a little.

-time skip-

After a while we made a tiktok about it, saying '3 girl friends wanting to date triplets' with Matt saying "19 dollar Fortnite card, who wants it?" And then it shows me, hitting the screen with it saying 'Nick comes out as gay' and then Chris and Y/n standing there saying "no more fortnite". We posted it, and fans were very supportive and happy for me.

We went to go hangout in Chris' room and watched some 'Little Mermaid' resulting in all of us falling asleep.

Hey guys, this specific chapter is dedicated to Nick and coming out. I'm so proud of how far he's come, and glad that he didn't keep it bottled up.

Make sure to drink and eat something my little bubblies!! Love y'all

-Maxxi <333