Chapter 14

The soldiers were all hanging out in the jail house, two soldiers leaning against the walls next to the front door, some sitting down on the desk chair relaxing while others stood just pacing around or watching the others. They were enjoying the silence, well was enjoying the silence, that's until the screams started up and the banging began. A man, holding a Ak-47 in one hand leaning against the door, ran into the building screaming.

"Get your ass out here!" The man yelled, "We need your help!" he takes a look outside and taking a shot, "Now! We have a major problem!"

All the soldiers immediately ran to grab their guns, along with extra bullets and a few knifes, before running out the door following with the man who just came in. The last man turned around and looked back at a man, who was standing behind a desk just looking at men leaving.

"Vincent, catch!" The man tosses him the keys to the cells, "Stay here and do not let anyone in, you hear me?"

The guy caught the keys and rapidly nodded before watching the other man respond with one nod and rushed out. As soon as the man left, Vincent ran to the door and closed the doors properly. He stood there with one hand on the handle, the other leaned against the door and his forehead as he listened to footsteps running by, gunfire and screams coming from the other side. He listens to his breathing as a wicked smile appears on his face. He turned around and leaned against the door as he looked at the people hanging. He pushed himself off the door and walked towards the cell as he looked for the correct key. When he opened the cell door, he walked up to the brown wavy haired girl before let her down. When her feet touched the ground she stood straight up and looked him straight in the eyes not letting him intimidate her.

Vincent lowered his mouth to her ear, causing her to back up into the wall, and he keeps her there, "I've been wondering what it would be like to be with someone like you." He told her and she could almost hear the smile that crawled onto his face, "Now is the perfect time to do so. No distractions or interruptions." He said soothing and quietly.

The voice he tried making made her feel disgusted and it sent shivers down her spine as his breath tickled the crease of her neck and shoulder. He pulled away to look her straight in the face and a smirk was splattered on his face while he got a cold hard stare in return.

Before anyone could call what happened, she smacked the keys out of Vincent's right hand with hers and instinctively smashed her head into his causing him to stumble back and lift his hands up to his face.

"You-" he leaned forward as she didn't give him a chance to finish before she met her fist with his stomach.

She then smashed her fist into his face before he could react. She took a step towards him to make another move but once she was close enough he swung his elbow back connecting it with her abdomen, causing her to lean forward and started coughing. He recovered from the blow and stood up, continuing to hit her. He threw a punch to her face, making her twist to the side and her holding her cheek. He then shoved her to the wall, lifting her a few inches off the floor and holding his forearm against her neck. She uses one arm to try and push him away while the other hand is gripping his forearm.

"Don't ever try anything like that." He growled at her, "Do not ever try that again do you hear me?" he questioned as he barked at her.

No reply.

"Answer me." He yelled at her.

She just stared at him.

"You will not disrespect me." he told her, "I will not hesitate to blow your head off. Now I'm going to ask again, do you hear me?"

Lights Outजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें