Chapter 1: System ✔

Su Yao, as a skilled puppet cat, believes he is a different breed of male cat. Otherwise, how come other males are tall and healthy, but he has thin skin, tender flesh, a delicate body, and is easily pushed down?

Despite his strength, he is distinct from other males.

He had tried to tan his skin by basking in the sun for a few days, but it was still as white and tender as before.

The devil is simply working against him on purpose.

He notices that one by one, each of his companions has stopped being single. Some of them even sleep with their wives and children in the same bed. But he has been a single dog for hundreds of years. Oh, no, only one cat.

"When will it be my turn to stop being single in this damned life?" Su Yao lamented.

No. 052, which is floating around hunting for its host, perceived the sound as if it were a sigh from the soul and then swiftly floated away in that direction.

Su Yao was seen by No. 052. He had a vulnerable, simple-looking appearance.

"Boy, you want milk so bad...bah! Do you want to go off the singles list? I can help you with that."

Su Yao immediately sat up half-way after hearing this and said, "Who is talking?"

Su Yao sought for a person in a circle but was unable to discover one. Furious, he laid down and screamed, "There is no one at all. Making me happy for nothing."

No. 052 attempted to leap in front of Su Yao to emphasize his sense of existence by saying, "I'm Talking. I'm here."

Su Yao didn't see it until later. He stood and seized it.

It appeared to be a dumpling, and he instantly had some hunger.

He swallowed as he took in 052.

He don't know if he can eat this?

It appears to be able to speak, but I'm not sure if eating it will make him have diarrhea or something else.

Su Yao's aim appeared to be known to No. 052, who shivered in terror. "You can't eat me; if you do, I'll die."

After giving it a long look after hearing this, Su Yao sighed and said, "Okay, I won't eat you."

No.052: "...."

Why are you speaking in such a regretful manner?

"By the way, did you really just say that you could make me quit being single?"

"I never lied, so of course it is."

"In what conditions?"

There is no such thing as a free lunch, after all.

No.052 asked, "Are you excited? The condition is that you need to travel through three thousand worlds to accomplish jobs and as a prize for completing all tasks, you will be granted a partner."

Just whether the partner is a man or woman is up in the air.

Su Yao angrily nodded, "It's incredibly thrilling," with his full concentration fixed on the phrase "Will provide you a companion."

"Then let's sign a contract to become a magic boy...Bah, be a Tasker."

Su Yao: "...."

What the hell is being a magical boy? Why does he think that this kind of system seems a little shaky?

Well, forget about it. Everything else is irrelevant as long as you can successfully take him off the list of single people.

"So how do we sign the contract?"

"You put me in front of your forehead first." 052 said.

Su Yao responded, and 052 placed his hand on Su Yao's forehead.

No. 052 didn't let go until a flower with seven colors blossomed on Su Yao's forehead.