Chapter 65: I was targeted by the city lord 4

The equipment levels are black iron, bronze, silver, platinum, sub-legendary, and legendary, and the colors are white, green, blue, purple, orange, and red, and pet mounts and the like are almost the same.

The setting seems to be simple, but if you want to go deeper, it is not clear for a few days or nights. Everyone will have their own adventures, and the tasks they receive are not the same.

After Su Yao finished reading the manual, the man didn't know where he was going, and he was happy too, tsk, no need to accompany others.

After a pause, Su Yao went offline according to the method mentioned in the manual, opened the main panel - clicked settings - clicked offline...

Open your eyes, close your eyes, open your eyes, close your eyes...

open eyes...

Why is it grey? !

As someone who has played online games, Su Yao clearly knows that this means it cannot be selected...

This... can he be a little more unlucky?

Countless thoughts flashed in Su Yao's mind in an instant, and his brows were tightly together, wrinkling into a twist.

In the end, Su Yao compromised...

Did he say he can go out? It's better to do more things, think about how to get out, and be safe when you come!

As for the kind of customer service, Su Yao avoided contact with them as much as possible for his own safety. His situation was a bit special, and he was afraid of being caught as a guinea pig or something.

Next, Su Yao called out a few panels, wanting to get familiar with the game and think about what to do in the future.

main panel

ID: Prosperity

Level: 0

Race: Orc

Occupation: Strongman

Honor Score: 0

Kill Value: 0

Continent: Eastern Continent

City: none

Properties panel

ID: Prosperity

Race: Orc

Occupation: Strongman

Strength: 10

Intelligence: 6

Defense: 5

Speed: 10

lives: 3

Toughness: 2

Lucky: Hidden

Glamour: Hidden

Free allocation of attribute points: 0

The initial attribute point value of "World" is 10, except for the lucky and hidden attributes, which have a total of 60. Generally, ordinary people are roughly between 30 and 35, and those who have practiced skills such as soldiers are between 40 and 45.

Overall, the attribute points are considered mid-range, but on the other hand, this is simply creating an assassin with high sensitivity and high explosiveness.

Although Su Yao has never seen other people's attributes, he also knows that his blood skin is really inappropriate. It is too low. Players with a few levels higher can almost kill him in seconds.

"Hey, can you get out of the way!"

Suddenly, a young boy's hoarse voice sounded, his tone full of impatience.

Su Yao thought for a while, the scattered focus in his eyes gathered together, and when he came back to his senses, he subconsciously took a few steps to the side to make way out.

"Hmph." The boy snorted and walked away.

Su Yao looked at the retreating back, a little inexplicable, but still walked in the direction of the young man.

...

- Novice Village

This is an ancient western town with exquisite western-style buildings arranged in an orderly manner, spacious streets, dark red style, and all the passersby are full of joy.

Now that "World" has been on the server for two months, except for some latecomers to the game, there are actually not many players here, and there is no crowded situation as mentioned in the novel.

It's not that Su Yao hasn't read holographic novels, but being there is a different feeling.

For example, he can't tell the difference between players and NPCs at all...

There is no difference between NPCs and players in "World". Their appearance, personality, and way of doing things are completely no different from people. At first glance, some old people look like NPCs.

"Hello, is there anything I can help you with?" Picking up an old man who was hurriedly looking down his head, Su Yao bowed and asked politely.

"Oh, dear adventurer, it's time for you to come to Taiji!" The old man got up when he heard the voice, and when he saw Su Yao, his old face immediately turned into a flower, "The ruby ​​necklace I gave my granddaughter's birthday gift fell off, it's very urgent. I am!"

After hearing the NPC's special title "Dear Adventurer", Su Yao knew that the person in front of him must be an NPC.