CHAPTER 12

Elianna Lauren Silvestre

The whole house  was filled with the sweet scent of coconut milk  as well as the nutty scent of burnt caramel. My mind is still drifted on what the man just gave me earlier, I was shocked since I never met a man this wild, vulgar and... sexual.

He gave me sex toys and mind you that I'm still new to this kinds of things and let alone sex, and he still acts all casual around me as if what he gave me was just an ordinary toy.

I've never been this affected before, it feels wierd but I really have to admit that there's always a sexual tension in me whenever his near or whenever I think about him.

I do fantasize him eversince mayroong nangyari sa amin, it's not something I should be ashamed of, it's normal and it's a part of being human...being animalismic.

"It's not done yet?" someone said at my back making me jolt. His hot breath fanning against my nape giving me goosebumps.

"Just wait for it to cool down." I said timidly as I slowly crept away from him.

"What's wrong?" rinig kong tanong niya at ramdam ko ang pagsunod niya sa akin. "It is because of the toys I gave you? You don't have to worry, we won't use it if you feel uncomfortable." he stated.

His hot breath hitting my bare skin as well as his presense is making me feel hot- not like temperature hot but he's giving me a sexual tension.

"I know that it's new to you but you make me excited all the time, " he added but I didn't bother answering. "Sweetheart, please talk to me." there he is again, calling me that name.

"Stop calling me that." walang gana kong ani.

Funny thing is that this man gives me the attention that my ex didn't gave me, hindi ko kailangang mamalimos ng atensiyon niya since he's like Bastian-very clingy. He always find a way to be with me, I know that being a public servant is busy, the eyes of the people are always around you.

He's a Governor at mas malaki talaga ang responsibilidad niya kaysa kay Gael pero mas magaling siya sa time management, I wonder if he also treats members of his family like what he treats me.

If I were to be honest there's nothing more than a woman wants than attention, whether you ask for it or they just simply give it to you, it feeds up your pride and gives you that pretty privelege.

Hinarap ko siya, his eyes were filled with worries.

"Just leave me alone for a bit." I said and tried my best to smile, I didn't wait for his answer and I slowly turned around and went inside his former room-now it's mine.

I slowly removed every fabric that I'm wearing and went inside the bathroom to atleast freshen up and ease the sexual tension I was feeling whenever I'm with Seb.

It almost took my an hour under the shower until I decided to dry myself at magbihis, I went outside the bathroom and was shocked to see Sebastien, looking at me intently, the dim room didn't change his charisma even for a bit, he still looks hot kahit shillouete lang ang naaninag ko.

"D-do you need anything?" I asked.

He let out a deep sigh as he stood up and walked near me. My heart was thumping so hard to every step he makes until he's in front of me.