Chapter 2 - The Noble Brother

When Hope woke up the sun had barely risen. As much as she wanted to sleep her restlessness was causing her issues. Once Hope woke up she went to her bag to grab the small bit of blood she got from Jeremy. She had gotten a map on her way back from the ball, so she could get right to casting the locator spell. She had gotten all the necessary requirements for it. The blood was of someone related, but she knew who the person she was targeting is. As she poured the blood on the map she began chanting the spell, "Sequitur." The blood quickly makes its way to the location Elena is at. After finding the location she began making her way out of the place she was staying at. Hope was debating whether she should spend money on a car or just shift at this point. She had ultimately decided she couldn't shift because she wouldn't have a change of clothes. She decided to get a ride majority of the way and run the rest.

After getting to the location

When Hope arrived, all the doors were shut and a lot of the windows were boarded. Inside the building Hope could hear Elena asking questions inside, while she looked for some form of an entrance. After a few minutes she was able to find a quiet entrance and sneak in. Hope had made sure she was cloaked and had cast a minor heartbeat spell to calm her down. As Hope entered she heard Elena ask, "Why am I here?"

In response a woman with short brown hair replied, "You keep asking these questions like I'm gonna answer them."

"Why won't you?" Elena asked.

'She is pretty calm for someone who is being held hostage.' Hope observes Elena, as she continues to ask questions regardless of the risk it puts her in.

"That's another one." The woman with short brown hair replies, as she puts a wooden board on a window to block out the sunlight.

"You got me." Elena states, walking down the stairs. "Ok? It's not like I can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with me." She says, walking over to the lady with short brown hair, who continues to board up the windows.

"I personally want nothing. I'm just a delivery service." The woman with short brown hair says, sounding more annoyed with every question Elena continues to ask.

"Delivery to who? Elijah?" Elena asks, with a confused expression on her face. At the mention of her uncles name she freezes. She hadn't ended on bad terms with Elijah but their relationship had deteriorated significantly before he died. The reason she had come here was because she had some idea that Elijah would be coming here from the things they learned at the boarding school. She wanted to see how she would react to seeing him after all this time, she did miss him as well. They were family after all.

"Ah heh. Two points to the eavesdropper." The woman with short brown hair says with a smile. She was now sorting things on a table.

"Who is he? Is he a vampire?" Elena asks.

"He's one of the vampires, The Originals." She replies, continuing to sort through the things on the table.

"What do you mean the Originals?"

"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatore's been teaching you your vampire history?" She asked. Hope had to agree with the kidnapper at this question. Elena really didn't know that much about Vampires.

"So, you know Stefan and Damon." Elena inquires.

"I know of them. A hundred years back, a friend of mine tried to set me up with Stefan." The woman said, smiling while looking inside a book. As Hope thought about this woman with Stefan she couldn't really see them being together. "She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys though, but I digress."