PLAYBOY

JIMMY X READER
Tw: smut,dirty talk and male domination, daddy kink  😏😉
Word count: 1383
I am soooo sorry for the long wait but it is finally here a friend of mine said if I don’t do it now I’ll never do it so here it is I hope you like it tell me what you guys think 💭❤️
Jimmy has been with Y/N for 2 years. They met at a coffee shop and they have been inseparable ever since, Jimmy told Y/N about his past and she accepted him for who he was. Jimmy had swore he changed that he was a different man now. But after a few months Y/N could see a change in Jimmys attitude, like when they were out he would smile,and wink at other women Y/N didn't like this at all he said he changed but he lied so Y/N decided to show him how it feels when he flirts with other women right in front if her.

Jimmy and Y/N were at a fancy restaurant jimmy was looking at some black haired waitress and he thought you didn't notice “what are you looking at jimmy” Y/N asked with a little bit of venom in her tone jimmy looked back at Y/N “oh… it just an old friend i used to know” Y/N was about to say something when a very attractive male waiter came up to the table the type Jimmy would hate for you to be around this was Y/N’s chance.

Y/N smiled at the waiter when he came up to the table, he smiled back
“And what can I help you both with tonight?” the waiter says as he keeps looking at Y/N, Y/N plays with her hair and smirks looking the waiter up and down she bites her lip “i'll just have another bottle of wine and what do you want Jimbo?” Y/N looked at Jimmy and he was already looking at her a little angry. She knows he hates that nickname but she called him that anyway.

“Im good” he said while he was staring at Y/N intensely. The waiter wrote down what Y/N wanted and turned to her “ok no problem i'll get that for you now ma’am” Y/N smiled at him “thank you handsome” she winked he started to blush.

At this point Jimmy was furious he kept staring at her. He then leaned over the table a little and whispered angrily “what the fuck was that about Y/N, what the fuck do you think your doing?” Y/N acted innocent “i..i don't know what you're talking about baby” she looked at him with innocent eyes. “ oh don't act all innocent with me Y/N I know exactly what you are trying to do” he sat back in the chair “ oh really and what am i trying to do exactly jimmy”

Jimmy stood up and went over to Y/N's side of the table “ get up we are leaving” Y/N stood up “why are we leaving?” jimmy pulls Y/N close to him and whispers “ because i need to remind you how you belong too”
Y/N grabbed her bag and smirked. Jimmy threw money onto the table and started to walk out. Y/N followed him.

The whole car ride back home was silent till they pulled up in the driveway. Jimmy huffed angrily “ what the fuck was that back at the restaurant?” jimmy asked and looked over at Y/N “what the fuck do you mean what the fuck was that, you dont think i see what you do? Jimmy you were practically ripping that waitress' clothes off with your eyes and you don't think i didn't see you the other times we have been out” Y/N started to cry a little “ honey im sorry…im sorry i know exactly what i'm doing it's just you know what my past is like… im not used to been with one person but i know it's you that i want” he said calmly as he held her face with his hands “i promise baby it will never happen again i swear to you” Y/N looked him in the eye he was actually sorry and he was not lying this time she could tell.

“So does this mean I'm off the hook?” she asks “oh no your not, get that ass of yours into the house now missy” jimmy and Y/N get out of the car and go into the house before Y/N could but her bag down and take her heels off jimmy had her pinned against the door. “You think that was smart? that you would get away with it” jimmy said as he kissed Y/Ns neck feeling her body pulling at her black and red rose dress. Y/N moaned.

“ i was just trying to show you how it feeling and i guess it worked” Y/N smirked “dont get fucking cocky baby or i might have to fuck you harder then I was going to.” Jimmy picked Y/N up and carried her to the kitchen counter and softly placed her down. He kissed her and started to undress himself, taking off his black polo neck and his suit pants throwing them on the ground. “Take me to the bedroom” Y/N moaned jimmy picked her up again and carried her to the bedroom without taking his lips off hers

He tossed her on the bed and got on top of her, he grabbed her face coming down closer to her so she could feel his breath on her face she could smell the wine from earlier “if you ever pull that shit again I’ll make sure I fuck you so hard you won’t be able to walk for a week” this made y/n moan and her panties wet she couldn’t help herself jimmy smirked and pulled Y/Ns dress up and her panties down he kissed her lower belly all the down to her pussy he slowly eat her pussy out till she came Y/N was shaking with pleasure “you tasted so good baby girl” jimmy kissed Y/N on the lips so she could taste herself, “don’t you taste good baby girl?” Jimmy asked as he reached down and played with your clit slowly “yes daddy…I do” she replied biting her lip moaning

"oh baby your so wet " jimmy laughed smiling cockily as he slowly rubbed her clit "jimmy...fuck me please I need you inside me...NOW" Y/N begged "as you wish honey " he said as he got up and positioned himself to her wet pussy he gently rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit  "please baby stop teasing me I need you" she begged without a warning he rammed his cock into her and Y/N let out a yell, gripping onto his shoulders.

Jimmy lays one hand on her waist and the other on the head board of the bed as he leans over her ramming his cock in and out of her  Y/N arches her back “fuck yes Jimmy I’m going to cum!!!” She closes her eyes tightly about to cum when jimmy grabbed her face and comes closer to her “open your eyes baby look at me while you cum for me” he grunts while he fucks her faster she doses as she is told and looks her boyfriend in the eye as both of them cum.

Jimmy falls back into the bed and pulls her in closer to him she could feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest there was a small silence until she broke it “I’m sorry” Y/N simply says “you don’t have to be sorry love I was being a dick but…if you ever pull that shit again I’ll handcuff you to the bed and leave you here so no other man can ever look at you again…you hear me princess?” He looks at her “yes I do” she cuddles into him “good now let’s get some sleep we have a big day tomorrow.

    “I love you baby girl”.                       

“I love you too Jimmy”.