Yes master

Jimmy stands at the bedroom door and stares at you with an angry look on his face
The way he looks at me tells me I've displeased him in some way. But what? All kinds of different possibilities rush through my mind as I try to find out exactly what I've done. His stern look when I was about to turn stops me, and I stay rooted to the spot as you close in on me. I swallow when he stops just inches away.

"I can see the wheels spinning inside your pretty head. Have you figured out why I'm not pleased with you?" I look down at my toes and take a deep breath.

"No, master. I'm so sorry." I hate to disappoint him, but I can't lie to him either. His sigh brushed over my forehead, and he tilted my head upwards till our eyes met. I can see affection cross his face before it gets replaced by an intensity that makes me shiver in delight.

"Then let me remind you." His hand under my chin won't let me look anywhere else than at him. "In the bar earlier tonight, what happened?" My eyes widen when I realise what his talking about. I had no idea he would even see it in the crowded room, and I swallow.

"A man... kissed me... when I came out from the ladies' room." He can barely hear my whisper, but it was loud enough. His grip on my chin tightens slightly when I try to avert my eyes, so I quickly meet his eyes again.

"That is correct, and what did you do?" I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Nothing." I whisper. The growl in his throat was sexy, yet I know it's a warning.

"And why, little girl, did you do nothing?"

"I was too surprised, master. And when I realised what was happening, it was over." It's the truth, but I know it's not going to calm him that easily. He growled again.

"Look at me." The note in his voice makes my eyes snap open, and I take a quick breath when I see the intensity in his eyes. "Get undressed and stand with your back against the wall." I blink for a few seconds before I quickly do as he asked me to. I can already feel the arousal spreading through my limbs. I watch him cross the room to the locked cupboard where he keeps our special toys. He rummage through it for a little while before coming back with leather cuffs, a leather belt, and something that looks like a strap-on of some sort. He puts everything but the cuffs down on a nearby table before coming to stand before me. I don't have to hear the order before I offer my wrists to him, and he secures each cuff firmly around my wrists. Then I lift my arms over my head so he can attach them to the bolts in the wall. I can already feel the wetness drenching my sex. He places a chaste kiss on my forehead and place one hand over my pussy and the other on my hip, pushing me against the cold wall. His fingers slide easily through my wetness before he push two fingers inside, making me gasp in pleasure. His mouth at my ear, jimmy tugs my earlobe between his teeth.

"Who is your master?" With the words jimmy push his fingers hard inside me.

"You." I moan and move my hips against his hand, eager for more. With his free hand on my hip he pushes me back against the wall again, hard.

"That's right. You belong to me. Who's allowed to touch what's mine?" His teeth tug at the sensible skin at my throat and the warm breath from his mouth brushes over my neck.

"Only you, master. Others needs your permission." The hum of approval he lets out is vibrating through his throat and I let out a pleased sigh. He straighten up and curl one hand in the hair at my neck and pull my face up to his, still his fingers are impaling me, slowly moving in and out in my wet channel.

"That's right. Mine." Then his mouth crashes down on mine, and he reclaims my mouth in a passionate kiss, which gets more possessive for each second. He suck my tongue and bite my lip, before thrusting his tongue into my mouth and I suck it greedily. There's nothing gentle about it, I know he erasing all my memories of other men touching what's his. And I love every second of it. Suddenly he pull away, leaving me gasping for air, and pulls his fingers out of my aching pussy. I watch as he greedily lick his fingers clean and murmurs "mine". I love it when he get possessive, it makes me feel special. His wicked grin as he turn against the table with toys sends tingling shivers through my body. I can't wait to see what he has got in mind for me. When he turns back to me, he is holding the strap-on thing in his hand, and lube in the other one. I frown and about to say you don't need the lube, but then I see the fairly big butt plug attached to the strap-on. My eyes dart from the plug to his eyes.