Part 16

Goneka office 

At 11 a.m.

Manish, Akhilesh  and Aarohi  came together to get this deal done once for all...

Harsh, Anand, Mahima, Abhimanyu came together and all are having different thoughts..

while entering the conference room..

Harshvardhan pov

Bas yeh deal aaj finally sign ho jaye sab sahi ho jayega ... iske baad mere bete aur aarohi ki shaadi bhi ho jayegi.. bas koi gadbad na ho... mujhe poora bharosa hai apne plan par.. vese toh mene saare shareholders ko mana liya hai.. par phir bhi kairav ka dar hai mujhe..

Mahima pov

chalo accha hua ab yeh deal sign ho rahi hai.. aur mere bete ko yeh Goneka's hi new division khulvayenge.. aur inhe pata bhi nahi chalega.. aur na isse meri position par khatra aayega.. mene anand ko bhi samjha diya aur vo bhi man gaye hai ki hamra beta hi new head banega abhimanyu nahi...(smiles cunningly)

Aarohi pov

Aj finnally mera sapna poora hoga ... mera aur abhi ko ab akshara kabhi bhi alag nahi kar payegi..hum sath  mai power couple banega .. and phir mai Dr. birla...aur iss baar  mere aur mere sapne ke bich kisiko nahi aane dungi chae kuch bhi ho jaye... 

******

At the conference room

Manish, Akhilesh goes and sit on one side of the table with the other some of the stockholders and investors of company ... aarohi also sat on one of chairs with Akhilesh..

Birlas entered in the conference room and amazed to see the office and conference room luxury.. harshwardhan is litterly seething in jealousy seeing the luxury which cant even seen in his hospital even 5%.. and thinks yaha mujhe meri aur mere bete ke chair bhi chayie.. kuch bhi karke... aur ab Goneka's ki madat se mai apna rutba badaunga...

Kairav and vansh enters the conference room and kairav sat at head chair and on his left side vansh sat with the other birlas and on right hand side manish, akhil, aarohi and other investors sat... 

kairav- (seeing all the members) where is Mr. Tiwari? Is he not aware of time of meeting? or he decide to backoff ?(mocking)

Manish,Akhil, Harshvardhan notices  that he is not present ..

Aarohi- mene rohit ko inform kar diya tha vo aate hi honge.. bas 5 min . rukk jaate hai

Kairav- I hope you know that I don't deal with people who has tardiness...(tauntingly)

Aarohi and harshvardhan looks at door nervously and waiting..

 After 15mins 

Kairav- I am cancelling the meeting and the deal is off... and stands from the chair...

Minister and Rohit both come inside at same moment ...

Rohit- I am sorry .... hum late hai tariffic tha..

Kairav- well now, deal is off.. and I dont deal with latecomers...

Aarohi-(pissed) He said sorry.. and they're only 15 mins late.. 

Kairav- You don't tell me how to operate in my own office..  how would an intern know about the difference about 15min... and i hope you learn to respect other people time in your further carrer ...  (angrily slammed her ego down) 

Rohit- I am very sorry.. we are late.. and I promise it will not happen again... and it will be proffesional i promise  not personal..i'll make sure of that..

Kairav- Well, lets see, what you got.. tell me the deal that would be acceptable.. not previous one..

A beep sounded in whole conference room.. Everyone looks towards the source of the sound in the whole room.... kairav waves hand towards vansh and said give the access and connect it to the front screen and on the projector...

Home- Abhira Ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें