Chapter 2

Lucas, Jenny, and Vladmir walked into the airport. They still have 20 minutes untill Rylee's plane lands. They found the area were the lugage would be at when the plane lands. The sign says that her plane won't be landing possably for an hour when ir lt's suppose to be 20 minutes.

Lucas "Are you shore its this one because it won't be arriving untill anouther hour."

Vladmir "I'm not shore. Let's go lookingaround and see which one is the lesy minutes."

Lucas "All right."

Jenny "Do you want me to stay here to make shore its this one."

Vladmir "Its up to you."

Jenny "All right. I'll stay here."

So Lucas and Vladmir went looking around to see if theres any planes that lands closer to the time he thought. They didn't found one closer to it. They went back to the one Jennynwas waiting at.

Jenny "Dose your friend knows your going to be waiting here for her."

Vladmir "Yah. Let me check if she texted me."

Vladmir looked at his phone and seen 1 missed call and it was 10 minutes ago. He checked the voice mails and played them.

Voice Mail "Hey Vlad. Where are you at. My plane just landed. please call me when you get this."

Lucas "So who called you."

Vladmir "My friend. Her plane got here 10 minutes ago. Let me call her."

So Vladmir called her.

Rylee "Hello."

Vladmir "Hello."

Rylee "Where you at?"

Vladmir "Inside of the airport."

Rylee "Where at though."

Vladmir "At the airway plane spot."

Rylee "All right. I'll come over there right now."

Vladmir "All right. Bye."

Rylee "Bye."

Vladmir hanged up the phone.

Lucas "So where she's at."

Vladmir "She's coming up here."

Lucas "All right."

So they waited for Rylee to come to were they are at.

Vladmir "Rylee."

Rylee "Vlad. So who's your friends that came with you."

Vladmir "Meet Lucas Cruikshank and Jenny Veal. Plus Me and Lucas are dating."

Rylee "Wow that was quick of you to all ready get a boyfriend. You only been here less than a week."

Vladmir "Yup. We meet in Starbucks."

Rylee "Cool."

Lucas "Hi. I'm Vladmirs boyfriend."

Rylee "Hi. I'm Vladmirs best friend."

Jenny "Hi."

Rylee "Hi."

Vladmir "So what should we all do since were friends."

Lucas" Maybe we should show you our videos and possably let you be in one of the videos."

Jenny "We should let them be in our videos."

Lucas "All right. Tuesdays is comeing up in 2 days."

Jenny "Yup."

Rylee "Are we going home or are we going to stay at the airport."

Vladmir "I don't know."

Lucas "We can go home."

Jenny "Good because it feels freaky in here."

So they left to go home. They were talking and Lucas and Jenny decided to show Vladmir and Rylee around the area.