Chapter 4

~Vladmirs Dream~

Vladmir is walking around school untill he sees Brian. Brian looks at Vladmir and waves to Vladmir and Vladmir waves back. So Vladmir starts walking over to Brian and he sees his outher buddys except for one. His friend Lorin wasn't over there. Vladmir here's someone.

Lorin "Hey Vladmir."

Vladmir "Hey Lorin. So why arnt you over there."

Lorin "Because I'm not."

Vladmir "Okay. If you want to talk to me I'll be over there with my crush."

Lorin "Wait you still like Brian."

Vladmir "Yah why."

Lorin "Didn't you hate him and wanted to forget all about him."

Vladmir "That was then noe its now."

Lorin "Do you even remember all the pain he put you through doring one summer."

Vladmir "Yah I now but I still like him even though he broke my heart then but its now. Its possably going to all change if it dosnt it dosnt if it dose it dose."

Lorin "Please listen. I don't want him to break your heart more and more everytime you try. Its sad seeing you be heart broken."

Vladmir "Let me do it just this one time."

Lorin "Why do you even want to daye him since he's in special ed and your not."

Vladmir "Because I do. Why dose it matter that I'm not in special ed and he is. There shouldn't be a rule for dating. If you like someone you should just give it a chance."

Lorin "I know but you had a hard time to get over him and you finally did and now you want to go back out with him. You wanted to date him so much but once he told you that he has a crush on someone elsa you got all mad. Plus you got sad when he stopped talking to you."

Vladmir "Can you please quite telling me this. This is getting old. That stuff is from the past. Now it will all change because I know what to do now."

Lorin "Are you shore."

Vladmir "Yes."

So Lorin and Vladmir stopped talking. Everything started to fade away and it starts to look like Vladmir last day of his favorite school before he went to his new school where he fell in love with Brian. Its back before he became bisexual

Rylee "Can you ask the health teacher what dose it means if someone ask you if you want to date or even do something."

Vladmir "Yah. I can."

So it got to Vladmirs health class. Bladmir asked the health teacher and the healthe teacher sead it means your afraid to tell them. So one month later the samething happens in his sience class and it was a Jock. So that made Vladmir relize he was bisexual but he told his best friend that he was bisexual in september since he wasn't quite shore untill then.

~Dream Over~

Vladmir "Phew. That was only a dream."

Rylee "What was a dream."

Vladmir "It was basiclly when I first became bisexual and then when I relize I was gay. But it was going backwords from when I new j was gay to when I thought I was bisexual."

Rylee "Wow. Weird. Just be glad that it was only a dream that that was the past and its all diffrent."

Vladmir "Yup. Let's hope that dream dosnt change my life."

Rylee "It will never change your new life. So far its all going great."

Vladmir "I know. But I just oh never mind."

Rylee "All right "