1

~Chi's P.O.V~
My name : Chi Thomas

Who am i? That's a completely different story.

You couod say I'm the girl who has a crush on Eren Jeager, and is his sister's friend. You can say I'm the girl who lost everything in my life until Mandy saved me from heartbrake again.

You could say I'm the girl who is useless unless I'm killing titans.

You cam say whatever you want, i won't listen.

All I want is to kill the titans. I have a reason, a better reason then most. Yes, i want to see the creatures that threaten humanity atleast contained. But i want at least a little vengance for what they did to me.

Though i find them quite cute.

I sit in my room. The room i share with Madison, Eren's sister, Mandy , my friend who is like my sister as well as Madison, and Eren , the boy i have liked since before the walls were breached.

Lucky for me, back then he hardly knew i existed.

Now though, after Hanji made me throw stuff at him and Madison, he knows me. I hope he does t remember though.

Back in Shiganshina District I was Madison's friend. I liked Eren. I was a bit more shy back then though. Mostly,  if he talked to me i would blush and say i had to go home.

I never really recognized it as a crush until the titans came. Weird, being on the brink of death really makes you realize things about yourself you never knew.

But, I'm good right where i am right now. In the friend zone. I plan on staying there for a long time.

Being in Squad Hanji is actually pretty fun. Sure, I'm not with my friends in Squad Levi but I'm in a better place then i thought i would.

I'm in the room cause Madison called me in here. "Watcha need Madi?" I ask

"A break" she says and slaps Eren. I laugh a bit.

"Well, sorry nothing i can do, so if you don't mind im gonna um... look at something" i get my little box of trinkets and something falls off the bottom.

I pick it up and put it on my lap face down. "Chi.... how did you get that?" Mandy asks a bit worried. "Didn't just found it" i say and i flip it over.

I look at the picture. Lily. My sister.

Madison is right by my side. I guess i said that aloud.

~3rd person~
Madison's head had swung faster than light at the sound of Lily's name. "Did you just say what I think you said?! Lily!!" She sprinted to her friends holding the picture. Her eyes began to water as she remembered her dear friend.

"So... you guys remember her, too?"

Chi looks at Madison "How can i not remember my 8 year old sister!" She looks at the picture. Tears brim i b her eyes and she sets the picture down on her pillow and curls herself up into a ball.

"Oh, you meant our friend Lily...... Never mind" she slowly wipes away her tears. Willing herself to stop crying

"I meant both, dingus." Madison smiled, even though she only meant Lillie Cravas, she wanted to be simpathetic for Chi.

Chi laughs " You are a horrible liar Madison" she shrugs."Never mind, I'll forget...... if i can.... Do you know where Lillie  is though, wasnt she from the Trost district with Mandy?"

"Yeah, I know. But, I think she was." Madison nodded and tried to remember where Lillie had run off to. "Oh!! Oh oh oh, now I remember!!" She seemed a little too excited about this, but hey, who could stop 'er? "She went off with Annie to the Military Police to serve for the king!! Jeeze.. I was friends with a worthless and snobby coward? That's what they all are anyways..." Madison crossed her arms and looked at the picture of Lillie. Now all she wanted to do was burn that green unicorn called an emblem they loved so much.

Chi looks at the picture Madison is holding. "Well, she made her choice,  nothing we can do" she picks the picture of her sister that she threw to he rpillow up and puts it under her pillow.

She sighs and puts her head against the wall. "I wish i knew wich fucking boat she got on!"

She glances at Madison who is giving her a funny look.

Madison felt sorry, yes, but she was honestly confused. "Dude, me and Eren got on difderent boats, too, but we found eachother, so what are you talking about!"

"I DONT KNOW WETHER SHE IS FUCKING DEAD OR NOT MADISON, It's been 4 years. Atleast yall FOUND eachother. Hell, i dont know if she got on a boat! I was on the lasy boat to leave Shiganshina District!"

She looks at her friend again

"Sorry, i just want to know what happened to her, wether she got eaten or not?" Chi's voice trails away a bit at the end

"Dude, we were on the same boat, she's alive, calm down!! Names Lily Thomas, sweet kid, annoying at times, though." She rolled her eyes and looked at her hand, eyeing the scabs and scars.

She backed away from Chi, siddenly realizing what her friend was about to do.

Chi tilts her head at her friend and calms down. She breathes in then out. "Do you jnow hwere she went?" She leans her head against the wall, keeping from getting angry she thinks of things that calm her down.

"But thanks for telling me Madi" she calms down completely and gives her friend a soft hug before returning to sit down

Madison put her fists up in case of needed protection. She ease's and them puts her fists down. "She told me that she became a kinds knight once she went to Sina. She likes the guy, so.. Since we have the day off, you wanna see her?"

So guys, whatcha think? This is of course dedicated to Madevi_Rinosumi for giving me permission to let her Oc be in this.

Again i do not own aot or any characters.  I own Mandy,  Chi and Lily.

Tell me what you think bye