4

~Chi's P.O.V~
I wake up slowly. Madiosn and Mandy are still asleep. I pull my sketch pad out. I doodle. I look at the pad and I gasp.

I drew Eren.

I tear it off the sketch pad and I hear someone laugh. Mandy is staring at me with a smirk on her face. "Oh, um... I gotta go" I say and I run out shoving the picture in my pocket.

I quickly get my uniform on and walk outside. I hold the picture in my hand and stare at it.

I slam into someone. I fall on the ground and the picture falls out of my hand. "Are you okay?" I lool up. It's Eren. Just my luck. I nod and get up.

He picks up the picture. I groan.

"Wow" he says looking at the picture.

"Um...... I gotta go!" I say and I run down the hallway and outside. "Wait!" He calls.

I ignore him. I climb up a tree and start crying. "Uugghh why do I have to like him so much!?"

I hear someone's footsteps. I ignore them completely. Someone's arm wraps around me. "It's okay Chi, tell me what happened". I look up and I see Mandy looking at me reassuringly.

"I drew a picture and it turned out to be Eren. I hit him in the hallway and he looked at the picture. With my history he probably hates me"

"Hey, we don't know that. You still have a chance" She squeezes my shoulder "You have a better one than most" she whispers and climbs down and walks away.

I sigh and just sit there. Eventually I wipe away the tears and climb down. I look for Eren. "So, um can I-I don't know.... can I have the um... picture" he nods and hands it over to me "You did a good job"

I jod and walk away with my head down. I can feel my cheeks burning. I shove the picture under my pillow and walk back outside.

With a sigh I sit in the hallway woth a blank expression on my face. Something slams into my head and I feel a pain.