1

~Chi's P.O.V~

Memories come back to me, freshly cutting my heart yet again.

'I run with Lily to get to the boats. I hope my friends are safe. Lily is my responsibility. I kneel to the ground since the boats are just coming. "Lily" i say looking into her blue eyes "If you loose me, i want you to get on a boat, okay?"

"B-but what if you're not there and over here" her eyes are wide with fear.

"The you'll have to go without me" i say squeezing her hand. "Here, take this, just in case" i put the other half of my necklace around her neck. "Take this with you always Lily"

I didn't think she would undertsand all of this. She was only 4 years old. About to turn 5 tomorrow. But even more reason to keep her safe.

The boats arrive and everyone rushes to them. Our hands disconnect with the force of the crowd. "Lily!" I call as i am pushed away from the last part of my family.

"Chi!" She calls.

"Get on a boat" i shout.

My sister disapears from my vision. I am right by the ramp to the last boat leaving the Shiganshina District. I am shoved aboard and they lift the ramp up behind me.

I look over the side.

Please let her have gotten on a boat in front of me.

I give up after a while and walk arpund the craft hoping a friend is there. I see Armin crying.

"Are you okay" i ask.

"He's gone" is all he whispers. His grandfather. Oh no.

"I'm so sorry Armin" i say i give him a hug. I see Eren coming over to Armin. "Be brave"i whisper in his ear and disapear into the crowd.

I drift away from all of it when the gate closes behind us.'

The scene changes.

'I stand in the feild near our little house. Lily runs to me and tackles me in a hug. I laugh and we sit in the feild and i make a flower crown and plac eit on Lily's head.

She giggles and we lay down. All of a sudden a big crash is heard. "The wall" i whisper, i look up and see a grunt titan i the distance.

"Lily, we got to go" i pick her up and run to the boats. Please lwt us get there in time'

I look up. Tears are streaming down my face. That was all four years ago. When Lily was four. She should be 8 now.

I live everyday wondering what would have happened if i had stayed behind. I wonder if she was there.

At least i would've died with my sister. But now I'm going to die fighting.

If i don't kill the titans first.

Yay! So, how am i doing? Good, bad, horrible, great?!

Haha tell me.

Dedicated to all of my fellow AOT lovers!