A ghost?

"What would you do Baji?... Everything is falling apart.  I don't know what I'm doing..." A certain blonde was mumbling to a grave that read;

Baji Keisuke
Nov 3 1990 - Oct 31 2005

Mikey felt tears run down his face and hit the course dirt that he was kneeling on, he wiped his face and smiled a little as he felt a cool breeze brush against him.  "Yeah yeah I'll stop..." he muttered, and sighed heavily.  "You know Baji, I miss you and your dumb antics.  Remember that time you, me, Chifuyu, and Ken-chin absolutely destroyed that one restaurant?  I still don't think we're welcome there!" The blonde laughed to himself.

"Are you... a friend of Baji-kun's?" Mikey felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up as he heard a slightly echoey voice behind him.  The blonde stood up and turned around hesitantly, slightly terrified of what he might see.  But he calmed down when he saw a slightly taller raven haired boy looking at him curiously.
"Yes, I... well I was... Before he died we were best friends" Mikey smiled a little and the raven haired boy frowned. "Baji-kun is still here Mikey-kun." Mikey froze, how the hell did this dude know his name? What the fuck did he mean "Baji-kun is still here"?! He's dead! I saw him die...

"How did you know my name, and what do you even mean? Baji died, right in front of me, he killed himself..." Mikey glared slightly at the boy in front of him. The taller boy hummed a little while thinking on how to respond to this. "Well, the last time you came here he told me your name, and he's here. Just... sleeping I think..." The boy said, his voice was still echoing throughout the cemetery. Mikey looked back at the grave and then at the boy. "What's your name?" He asked, now scared out of his mind.

"My name? Oh right!
My name is Takemichi Hanagaki!"

A/N: This is actually the first story that I'm proud of... so... yeah.. uhm, i'll try to update once a week 😅 also sorry this was short, i'm in school 😤