Gay. Gay as hell.

After a minute of thinking, Takemichi finally said something.

"I guess, I never got to love anyone..."
———————————————————————
A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded, I've been extremely busy and mental health has been absolutely shit, but now I'm OFFICIALLY back!
Enjoy the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey was taken aback, but of course he didn't show it. "Never got to love anyone? What, were you just alone all of your life?!"  The shorter blonde asked. Takemichi looked up to the sky for a while, and then looked back at Mikey. "Pretty much, I mean... I had a best friend but she was killed a few years before I was. I didn't exactly love her... I respected her and thought she was an amazing fighter. But nothing more." The ghostly figure floated onto a gravestone that was across from Baji's. The markings on it read;

Hanagaki Takemichi
Died in 1929
May his soul rest in piece

Mikey frowned, not knowing whether to feel bad that Takemichi had never loved anyone or to be happy that he at least got a gravestone.  In the end he decided that he felt bad for Takemichi.
Even Mikey had loved people, for instance. His brother, Draken, Emma, hell. He had loved all of his best friends.

"What did you mean when you said she was good at fighting?"

Takemichi had an extremely surprised expression but it softened and he shrugged. "I mean what I said. She was an amazing fighter."

Mikey figured that he would just look it up later.  "So... If I'm going to help you, I need to know what you need from me.  You never got to love anyone, correct?" The shorter blonde questioned, hoping to get a little bit more information about Takemichi.

Takemichi floated down to Mikey and hummed curiously.  "I've never loved or have been loved.  If that answers your question."

Mikey backed up a bit, uncomfortable with how close Takemichi was. "Thats depressing, anyways... What are you looking for, a romantic relationship? A platonic one?"

Takemichi looked down at the ground but lifted his head just enough so Mikey could see his eyes. "Romantic I guess..."

Mikey looked around the cemetery "There's lots of options.  How about tomorrow you go look for a girl to fall in love with here or something, I'm not good at playing cupid so..." he trailed off and kept looking around. 

Takemichi hid the fact he was extremely grossed out by what Mikey had just said and simply nodded.

Mikey took that as a cue to leave so he said his goodbyes to Takemichi, then left the cemetery.

Takemichi let out a somber sigh and even though Mikey wasn't there, he mumbled something quietly.

"Here's the thing Mikey-kun..."

"I like boys..."

—————————————————————————
440 words, thanks for staying here 😅 I suck at writing so literally any constructive criticism would be appreciated!
Love you 😚✌️