Takemichi Hanagaki

"My name? Oh right!
My name is Takemichi Hanagaki!"
—————————————————————————

3rd person POV:

Mikey tilted his head to the side and smiled a little. "Well Takemitchy, here's another question, are you alive or are you just a figment of my hallucinating imagination?" The blonde asked, he had a blank expression.

Takemichi's eyes narrowed at Mikey's honestly slightly rude question "My name is not 'TakeMITCHY' its TakeMICHI and no I'm not alive, nor am I a 'figment of your hallucinating imagination'!" Takemichi huffed, before Mikey could respond Takemichi went off again "I'm very sorry about this but considering your questions thus far, you've had plenty of chances to ask me how I even know Baji-kun, Or what I even am for how long now... 5 minutes" The raven haired boy glared slightly at Mikey and the blonde idiot felt chills go down his spine.

"Well... What are you?" Mikey asked quietly, hoping to not upset the tall, honestly extremely cute boy in front of him any further.

"Well, I'm a ghost. You know, your not very bright for a scary gang leader" Takemichi said mockingly. Mikey glared daggers at Takemichi "And your not very polite for a dead dude" he retorted, his ego was slightly hurt by Takemichi's comment. But was he going to show it?

No

Way

In

Hell

Takemichi sat on the ground and shrugged "I've been here for a good 77 years. I feel I have the right to be a little mean. Plus, I'm still a bit bent about the old coot making me stay down here in this hell hole" he muttered.

Mikey blinked once "your... from 1929?!" The blonde blurted out, he covered his mouth right after in a failed attempt to stop himself from talking.  Takemichi laughed softly "Yeah, let me guess,  I'm ancient compared to you?" The raven haired boy responded, his voice started getting more echoey and distorted.  Mikey nodded at the question.

"Wait... then why are you still here?  Shouldn't you be in the afterlife?" Takemichi shrugged again at this "They told me I have regrets so I can't leave this hell hole people call earth." Mikey's eyes narrowed a bit, what in the hell could a hot as hell sweet but bitter as fuck boy such as Takemichi regret? "Well... Maybe I could help you, mind you I don't just help anyone so be grateful about me even offering!" Mikey put his hands on his hips and huffed.  Takemichi let out a curious hum and went into thought.

After a minute of thinking, Takemichi finally said something.

"I guess, I never got to love anyone..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I fucking suck at writing😭😭😭