Chapter 16

Jennie POV

When we arrived outside the villa, that was when it really sunk in. I felt tears fill my eyes and put my hand over my mouth as it clicked to me that I was really out of the nightmare which I had been caught up in, that bad dream that felt as though it had gone on for a life time.

"Are you alright?" Lisa reached across to take my hand, and I nodded.

"I'm just..." I tried to find some way to put my emotions into words, but I came up blank. There wasn't the vocabulary in any language to describe my feelings to her, so I would just have to settle on tears for now. I knew they were happy tears, tears of relief, tears of joy that I had seen my parents again and knew they hadn't rejected me for what I had been through.

"Here," She  unbuckled my seatbelt and lifted me into her arms. "Let's get you up to bed, alright?"

I wrapped my arms around her and let her carry me and to the bedroom I had left all those weeks ago. I had truly believed that I would never see this place again, that my punishment for leaving in the night would be a lifetime trapped in that awful apartment with Kai, but here I was. And it was far from a fantasy. This was the real world; the women carrying me was a honest person. The only honest person I had ever truly known.

She lay me down gently in bed, and I let my head sink back into the pillow and closed my eyes. But instead of feeling tired, I felt a sudden rush of energy, my entire body suddenly feeling as though it was sparking with overblown electricity. I opened my eyes and looked at her as she sank on to the edge of the bed beside me, and I took her hand.

"Lisa, I missed you so much," I told her, lifting her hand to my mouth and brushing my lips across it. She smiled down at me.

"I missed you too," she agreed, and she lay down in the bed next to me, seemingly reading what my desire was for and willing to indulge it. She ran her hand up the length of my waist, tracing the curve where it met my hip, and I felt as though she was wiping clean the memories of Kai and everything he had done to me. I knew they would always be there, at the back of my mind, but when Lisa touched me, she made them feel unimportant, secondary, as though they didn't define me.

I moved towards her and placed my hands on her chest, feeling the beat of her heart under her Tshirt, and even though I knew I was physically exhausted, I felt this surge of energy at being so close to her, at wanting so much from her. I gazed up and into her eyes, and found her staring back at me with an intent that made something in my stomach kindle to life. I remembered the first time, on the couch after that movie, when I had been so scared and so desperate for her in the same breath. And this time, I only felt that desire. I wanted her more intensely than I'd ever wanted any one in my life before.

"Jennie," she murmured, reaching up to cup my face with her hand. "We don't have to do anything tonight if you don't want to. We can just cuddle, or I can run you a bath..."

"No," I shook my head. "I want... you. I want this."

I shifted again, drawing our faces together, and planted a kiss on her lips. She tasted so good, so familiar, and at once I felt whatever had burned to life inside me growing, filling me, swelling to consume me in the best possible way. As soon as our lips met, she deepened our embrace, moving her hand back to grasp my head and pull me towards him. Her tongue was in my mouth, her legs tangled with mine. I hooked my leg over her and pressed my hips against hers , surprised and delighted to find her already growing hard beneath her trousers.

"I want you so badly," She growled in my ear, and the words were hypnotic. I felt my self move into that state, that delicious state where only she mattered to me, where her body and mine were the only important things left in the whole universe.