Prologue-A/N

~~~~~

Hello there readers,

In this fanfiction I will be writing my ideas and imaginations on what would happened to main character, Kiyotaka Ayanakouji.

Most of the stories that I will be writing here are going to be different scenarios of Ayanokouji's life at ANHS or somewhere else(Crossover  maybe). The one-shots will have their own different starting scene. But for the reactions, they will start in Y2V5. Their expressions and reactions and thoughts won't be affect after the unanimous vote special exam.

QUESTION:

Do you want to have a chapter where it's about ANHS students teleport to a theater and God/something is the reason to teleport them here and so on?

If mostly you guys don't want to see it and prefer just jump right into the reaction, I will comply to your demands.

After each one-shots created, there will also be a reaction chapter for it's own one-shots chapter. So, in this fanfiction I will be writing and completing both one-shots and reaction of the one-shots itself.

So, expect two chapters suddenly come up in this fanfiction. But don't expect a lot of updates in this fanfiction.

That's all that Author supposed to say for now.

See you next chapter. o/

~~~~~

~~~~~

Some hints about a few upcoming one-shots:

1. Cat

2. College

3. ANHS

Enjoy and try to figure it out :)

~~~~~