Part I - 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑

𝐴𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑢:

(𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎, 𝑎𝑠 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙)

𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

"John B, is she coming?" Kie asks my brother who was leaving the Chateau, referring to me.

"Nah." he simply says.

"Can I come?" I ask hopefully, getting up from the couch.

"No, you can't. I already told you I don't want you around us, we're a bad influence on you Bell." John B says looking at me.

I sigh and just go to my room without saying anything.

After a few seconds I heard someone knocking at my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I say. I thought they all had already left, but it seems they didn't.

Then JJ opens the door and stands there with a smile.

"What?" I ask.

"Come on." he says.

"Where?" I ask confused.

"I convinced John B for you to come." he says still with the same smile.

"Really?" I ask happy with a smile forming in my face.

"Yeah, hurry up. We don't have the whole day." he says going outside the bedroom.

I quickly get up from the bed and go outside with him.

"It's your responsability JJ. Don't forget it." John B says when we were out of the Chateau.

"What?" I ask JJ silently, so the others wouldn't hear.

"John B made me promisse I wouldn'd let you do anything." he says leaning down, because I was shorter than him.

"Idiot." I say.

"Don't say that, he's just taking care of you." he says.

"Taking too much care." I say already a bit frustrated.

He just chuckles and opens the back door of the van for us to go in.

John B driving and Pope in the front next to him. Me, JJ and Kie in the back.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Beach." Kie says smiling.

"Oh. Why didn't you want to let me come John B? I thought you were gonna do something you shouldn't." I say.

"Is not everyday we're running from the cops honey." JJ says.

"You mean never. We don't run from the cops, we're not criminals." John B says.

"I wouldn't say that." Pope says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Oh you remember last week when we were in that house and you were in the roof-" Pope starts speaking to John B being interrupted by him.

"Shut up Pope. Can't you keep your mouth shut?" John B says angry.

"What did you do that day?" I ask, curious about what Pope was gonna say that made John B mad.

"Nothing. Nothing special." John B says.

"Why are you going so slow? We're gonna get there only tomorrow John B." Kie says.

"I'm going slow 'cause it's safer Kie." John B says.

"You're going too far. I'm not gonna die." I say.