Part II - 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑦

𝐽𝑜ℎ𝑛 𝐵'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

"John B, think with me." Kie says when we left the Chateau going towards the van.

"What?" I ask with zero patience.

"She's always alone at home... she'll get really lonely. You know that's not healthy for her, staying alone at home everyday." Kie says calmly.

"She's not alone. I sleep at home everyday. JJ as well the biggest part of the time." I say, opening the van door.

"I'm serious. You're only at home at night, she always spends the days alone." Kie says.

"She's ok with that. She likes to be alone, reading, drawing, and stuff like that." I say sitting in the seat next to the driver's seat, JJ going to drive.

"She's not ok with that. She shouldn't be always locked at home." Kie says sitting in the back of the van.

"She's not locked, she can go to the dock or something like that, since she's close to the Chateau." I say.

"That's the same. Being at home or at the dock alone is the same. Don't come to blame any of us if something happens to her." JJ finally speaks.

"Something happens? Something like what?" I ask.

JJ just sighs and doesn't answer me.

"I asked you a question." I say, waiting for an answer.

"You know, people can get depressed of staying that much time alone. People can also run away from home. Think John B, what you're doing to your sister isn't healthy." Kie says.

After what she said I didn't say anything else in the way to the beach.

I kept the whole ride thinking about what they said. It couldn't happen right?

She is completly fine with that. She doesn't mind staying alone.

At least I hope so.

_____

𝑁𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦.

𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣:

I was in my bedroom doing nothing when I got up to get my diary.

I have this diary since I was like 8 years old.

I write in it everyday, since I don't have much to do but draw and read.

'𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑦,

𝑇𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝐽𝑜ℎ𝑛 𝐵 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ. 𝐻𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑔𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚.

𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝐻𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑑𝑎𝑦.