Chapter Six

Chapter Six

~~Sean~~

When I heard Lucas say a guy's name, I instantly got jealous. I had no idea why either. Something just went over me and I became jealous. I just continued to watch TV as he got up and walked out of the room. Couple more minutes passed, I heard soft sobs. I raised an eyebrow and seen what was wrong. I walked into the dining room and seen Lucas sitting on the floor, with his face in his knees and he is crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He wiped his tears and lifted his head up to look at me. "Yeah.... I'm fine." Lucas lied. "Obviously you are not fine." I pointed out and slid down on the wall next to him. "Want to talk about it?" I asked. I hate seeing him like this. His face is all swollen from crying.

"Why are you being so nice to me Sean?" Lucas asked. "I am just seeing why you are crying like a girl." I chuckled. I had to cover myself up from being so nice... "Why do you even care if I am ok?" Lucas asked, shaking his head. "Even though that I am a huge ass, I care you know." "You wouldn't even understand if I told you." "Try me." "My boyfriend... Well ex-boyfriend...... I ended things with him before I left because I couldn't do long distance for someone that I didn't love. Even though I cared about him so much, I just couldn't do it. I had to end it. So he called and told me that he missed me. Then we said goodbye.... For good. It's just so hard to deal with that you know. I didn't want to say goodbye, but I had to. It was for the best to tell him now then later." Lucas explained. The only thing I thought about right now, is comforting Lucas. I wrapped my arms around him and he cried into my chest. His touch filled goosebumps throughout my whole body. He is so cold right now. I scooted closer to him and hugged him tighter. I smelled the shampoo he had in his light brown hair. I kissed the top of his head and tried to make him stop crying. The doorbell ringed and he scooted off of me. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds. He is just so beautiful... NO SEAN NO! I told myself. "Um... I'll get it." I said and walked off. I almost lost my cool in there. Could his gayness be rubbing off of me? I opened the door and paid for the pizza. I laid it on the dining table and we ate in silence. After I ate my dinner, I walked upstairs and shut my door. My mind kept running back to Lucas. When I am around him my heart never skips a beat. It's like I love him? No..... That is not even possible. I am with Katie. This is not even possible. Or is it? Could I just be.... Just be gay for Lucas? No.... That does not even sound right at all. Or could this just be a phase? Yeah, that is what I am going for. It's just a stupid phase. That's what it is. What if it's not though? Then I will be in love with a guy...... My step brother..... My Lucas..... My Lucas???