Chapter Twenty Seven

Authors Message: I finally updated again! There is only one chapter left!!!! There would be two, but i added it with this chapter because it would have been short if not. So.... OH YEAH THERE IS A BOYXBOY ACTION WHEN IT REACHES TO SEAN'S POV!!!! JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IT SORT OF SUCKS D: But don't forget to vote!!!! Ily all! 

Chapter Twenty-Seven

~~Lucas~~

Right now we are at a restaurant called Naoussa. We sat by the window so we could watch the sunset. And the sunset is the most beautiful think I have ever watched. I thought California's was beautiful..... But here, here is a different image of landscape.

I ordered the Seafood Risotto. The food was delicious and I am so happy that I ordered it. The waitress at a beautiful accent. Who know Greece girls can be so beautiful with their accents and stuff. I don't even pay attention to the guys because I have the most beautiful and important one holding my hand right now. Sean is the only guy that I want. I don't want no one else.

After we finished dinner, we was off to some shops that were still opened.

"I really love this place." I said as we walked hand in hand down the brick street.

"I never thought this place would be so beautiful." Sean said. I nodded and we walked into this store that had hand crafted stuff that was made here.

"Hello!" Shouted an old man with an amazing accent.

"Hi!" I smiled and waved. He smiled back and watched us and the others shop.

I found a handmade bracelet that caught my eye. It was literally beautiful. I seen nothing like it before. I walked over and picked it up.

"You like bracelet?" The old man's voice spoke from behind me. I turned my head around and nodded.

"It's beautiful." I smiled. He smiled at me back.

"I have something that will fit you better. Follow me." He gestured. I turned to Sean and he nodded for me to go on. I smiled and walked with the guy into the back. He walked over to a table and told me to hold out my wrist. I nodded and did as he asked. He slid a beautiful blue bracelet with black stones in the middle.

"This is beautiful. Why did you think it would fit me best?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Because this bracelet works best for love. I see you in love. Deeply. And I could tell you been through a lot. Just by the way you so happy right now." He pointed out.

"How much would you like for this sir?" Sean asked from behind me.

"No, no. You keep it. This was not for sale at all. I just made this not too long ago and I waited to find the right person to give it too." He said in a strong accent. I couldn't help but smile and embrace him in a hug.

"Thank you so much. This means a lot. Thank you." I smiled. He smiled and patted my back.

"You a lot welcome." He spoke loudly.

"But there is a myth behind this!" He said as I turned to walk towards Sean.

"A myth?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, yes. Myth is, when you are around your love, you will be sexual." He informed. Sean and I laughed.

"Well thanks." I chuckled some more.

If this old man thanks that we are meant to be, then it actually is true. We are meant to be. That feeling inside made me feel so happy, words couldn't explain.

Sean's POV

At times you may think 'Is this really meant to be?' But what that old man just said, that question just faded away. Just like that. Everyone has their doubts. But everyone also has their doubts faded away when they get what they wanted to hear. I don't think I would have seen through people like I do now. Lucas taught me to see through people. To see who they really are. Quite honest, I never thought you could see peoples true colors. If it wasn't for his mom marrying my dad, I would never met him. And I am thankful for that. I never want to lose Lucas. Never again.

We got out of the jeep and headed inside the house. Lucas jumped on the couch and laid out his feet on the coffee table.

"Feet are not meant for that, you know?" I said sarcastically.

"You know what tables are meant for?" He wiggled his eyebrows, making me chuckle. I walked over to the couch and picked Lucas up into my arms.

"To the bed!" He shouted while giggling. He rested his head into the crook of my neck. His breath sends shivers down my spine. I walked up the stairs and laid him gently on the bed. I slipped off my shirt and got on top of him. I pinned his arms down on the bed. He winked seductively at me. As you wish baby. I said in my head.

I leaned down and crashed my lips onto his. We both moaned as our lips touched. I nibbled on his bottom lip but then he pushed me away. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I want you." He demanded.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded over and over again. He pulled me down and crashed our lips together. Then he pulled away again.

"I think I am sure." He winked at me and pulled me back down. Making me laugh.

I licked his bottom lip, wanting access. He instantly granted and I slipped my tongue into his mouth, freely gliding my tongue around his teeth. He moaned in pleasure. Our tongues started to fight for dominance. I slipped my hands under his shirt, my fingers gliding along his bare chest. I slipped off his shirt and tossed it to the floor. I started to kiss along his jawline making Lucas moan in pleasure.

I kissed down his neck and sucked on his collarbone. He is always so sensitive there and moans loudly every single time. His hands glided down my chest and abdominals. He reached my waist line and unbuttoned my pants. I did the same to him.

We tossed our pants to the floor and I pinned him down on the bed.

"I want you inside me now." He demanded.

"Your wish is my command my love." I said and grabbed the lube from the night stand.

"Did you know I was going to have sex with you or something?" Lucas asked.

"You know you can resist this." I winked at him. He chuckled and watched me put lube onto my hard erection. I leaned down and wrapped his legs around my waist. I eased inside his whole and he moaned. It wasn't the pleasurable moan. It was the moan that you're hurt.

"You want me to stop?" I asked.

"I want you to go hard and fast Sean." He demanded. I nodded and went balls deep inside him. He screamed in pleasure. I started to go fast and he clawed my back, making me moan.

"Oh god Sean!" He screamed. I went faster and even harder making him scream some more.

"You are so tight!" I moaned. I pounded into him harder and harder. He moaned so loud and I knew I hit his spot.

"Fuck yes Sean!" He screamed. I grabbed his erection in my hand and started to go up and down.

"Faster!" He demanded. I nodded and went faster with my hand and thrusting into him. He moaned so loud and his muscles tightened up inside his hole making me moan. He came all over his chest and I came inside of him as well.

"I love you so much." I said and kissed his hair as we cuddled underneath the sheets.

"I love you so much more babe." He kissed my chest, making me all tingly inside.

"I am so glad that we are together. I don't want to ever lose you." I whispered.

"Promise me you will always stay. No matter what." He asked.

"I promise you that I would never leave you. Even on your weakest days" I informed. He smiled and cuddled closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I am the happiest guy in the world.