Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

~~Sean~~

He shoved his homework to the side of his bed and got up to sit on my lap. We stared at each other right into the eyes for a few minutes until I crashed my lips into his. His soft wet lips sends shivers down my whole body. From head, to toe. I licked his bottom lip wanting access. He slightly opens his mouth and I slip my tongue inside. My tongue glides around his teeth, and I found my way to his tongue. I sucked on his tongue and I wrapped his legs around me so he is facing me. He wraps his arms around my neck pulling me closer to him. My hand finds its way down his back and I slip my hand under his shirt. I slipped his shirt over his head and began to send kisses down his neck. He let out a moan as I sucked on his collarbone.

"Leave me some kind of proof that this is not a dream." He panted.

I sucked on his neck and I reached back to his collarbone. He moaned and I covered his mouth so no one would hear. I lifted him up and laid him down on his bed. I hovered over the top of him and we stared right into each other's eyes. I could see the lust in his eyes. He licked his lips and I reached down to kiss him again. He lifted my shirt off of me and tossed it to the floor. I started grinding against him, my leg right in between his. My pants began to get tight and so was Lucas's. His hard shaft made me turned on even more as I felt it on my thigh. I nibbled on his bottom lip as I pulled away. I kissed down his neck, and down his chest. Once I kissed down his abdominal I reached his waist line. I unbuttoned his pants and slid down his boxers and jeans. I took his hard shaft into my hand and slipped it right into my mouth. He arched his back and moaned.

"Oh god Sean." He moaned to my name. I began to such harder and harder. Soon I was going so fast he moaned so loud I had to cover his mouth. My parents had to hear that one for sure.

I just continued to suck his shaft.

"Sean.... I'm going to cu-" He started to say when he moaned and came inside my mouth. I swallowed it down my throat and leaned back up to kiss him. He pulled away and slapped me.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I whispered and shouted at the same time.

"Why did you swallow it?!" He shouted back.

"Because I did. It's actually not that bad." I shrugged my shoulders.

"But you never did that before! I thought it would be-"He started to say but I cut him off by crashing my lips into his.

"Never mind." He mumbled in my mouth. I started to chuckle. He then flipped me over. I laid my head into his pillow and I could smell his welcoming scent.

"I can't leave you hanging you know." He said in a seductive tone. I smiled and he kissed down my neck. His tongue trailed down my chest and abdominal. I moaned softly. I never moaned for someone before! Holy crap! I never knew that was even possible for me!

He took my gym shorts and boxers off. He tossed them off the bed and took my shaft into his mouth. I couldn't help myself but moan with all the pleasure.

"Oh sweet god." I moaned. I could hear him chuckle softly.

He went faster and faster has my fingers glided through his hair. I arched my back as the pleasure shot through my body.

"Lucas, I am going to-" I began to say as my toes crinkled and cum shot right through his mouth and into his throat. He swallowed and started to kiss back up my body until he reached my mouth. We gave each other a soft kiss as he collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him.

"That was the best feeling I ever had." We both said at the same time, making each other giggle softly.

I reached down and covered the both of us up.
"What if you don't wake up before Nathan and my mom does?" Lucas asked.

"I will make sure I do." I whispered.

"I love you." He said, making me smile.

"I love you more." I responded.

"Infinity?"

"Infinity times infinity." I whispered into his ear.

Soon enough I fell asleep.