21-25

21. Mother Xia Discovered Signs of Love

Just after leaving the hospital gate, Father Xia, who was going down the stairs by the cool wind, swayed and almost fell to the ground.

Fortunately, Xia Meng and Zhang Qiuli supported Father Xia in time, and asked anxiously, "Dad, are you alright?"

Father Xia shook his hand gently, "It's fine. It was just the cool wind that made me feel a little dizzy, but I'm feeling better now."

When Chu Sinan heard this, he hurriedly stuffed the flashlight in his pocket into Xia Meng, "Classmate Xia Meng, help me follow the road, I'll leave my uncle and go home."

"I can't! I can't!" Father Xia hurriedly refused. His head became even more dizzy, and he even shook his body.

"Uncle Xia, don't refuse." Chu Sinan couldn't help but carry Father Xia on his back.

At the age of sixteen, he has a height of 1.7 meters. Because he usually helps the family, he has a good strength. With his father Xia on his back, he does not waste much strength.

When Father Xia saw this, he knew that if he walked back with Xia Meng and the others like this, it would take a lot of time, and there would be many unpredictable things on the way, so he smiled bitterly and didn't dare to make things more difficult for Chu Sinan. Sinan carried him behind his back and went home.

After returning home. The door and the lights were opened, and the house was illuminated by the dim yellow light. Because it was smashed to pieces by the aunt and his family, and because Father Xia passed out, he was sent to the hospital in time, so until this moment, it has not been cleaned up, and the cluttered room appeared to be a mess. In front of them now, some objects are still blocking the way to the room.

Xia Meng looked embarrassedly at Chu Sinan, who was carrying Xia's father, and quickly kicked aside the sundries that were blocking the road, so that Chu Sinan could pass smoothly. What happened makes you laugh."

"Understood." Chu Sinan nodded slightly and entered the room with Father Xia behind his back.

Due to the timely maintenance of Father Xia, the room was not beaten by Su Jinnan and the others.

Chu Sinan put Father Xia on the bed lightly.

At this time, Father Xia fell into a deep sleep because of taking drugs. Chu Sinan and Xia Meng walked out quietly and closed the door.

After closing the door and under the dim light, Xia Meng realized that Chu Sinan had carried Xia's father all the way, and he looked profusely sweaty, with drops of sweat all over his face.

He wiped it off with his sleeve.

After this wipe, the two people who came back to their senses froze for a moment.

When Xia Meng and the others brought Xia's father into the room, Xia's mother had already tidy up the kitchen, poured a glass of water for Chu Sinan, who was dripping with sweat, and walked over to see the scene of her own daughter wiping the sweat of Chu Sinan. , I was stunned.

She stepped back calmly, and after the two of them sorted out their moods, she coughed on purpose.

He picked up the low stool under his feet and made a sound of "Zila", then walked over and put the unique white ceramic mug with the leader's head in this era into Chu Sinan's hand, and the short feet on his hand Putting the stool on the ground, he smiled kindly at Sinan Chu, and stretched out his hand to lead the stool, "Child, you are exhausted. Come on, sit down and drink some water."

The thirsty Chu Sinan was not polite. He took the mug from Xia's mother's hand, thanked him, and drank heavily.

When Xia's mother was drinking water in Chu Sinan, she glared at Xia Meng angrily. Xia Meng was stared at by her mother inexplicably. She didn't know that the scene where she wiped Chu Sinan's sweat just now was watched by her mother.