26-30

26. Fortune of the Xia Family

"Sinan, I... I went to find someone last night, but I was coming back, why are you gone?" He Jingjiao saw that Chu Sinan had returned to school safe and sound, and her face was terribly ashamed.

Chu Sinan glanced at her, lowered his head again, and took out his book from his schoolbag, "Let's not mention the past."

With alienation on her, He Jingjiao could only sit back.

Xu Yi was angry again when he saw Chu Sinan, "Oh, Chu Sinan, did I say that your face seems to have a color on your face? What's the matter? You were beaten?"

Xu Yi sat on the table with his feet on the chair, and his loud voice attracted the attention of everyone in the class.

Chu Sinan didn't give him a look, tucked his schoolbag into the desk, and started nibbling on a book.

It seems that there is still no lesson learned! Xu Yi stepped forward and slammed Chu Sinan's book on the table, "I'm talking to you, are you deaf?"

"He's not deaf. I'll answer your question for him. He was bitten by a few mad dogs yesterday." Xia Meng walked in slowly and stood face to face with Xu Yi.

"You..." Xu Yi stretched out a finger and pointed at Xia Meng.

"What do you want to do?" Chu Sinan stood up immediately and stood in front of Xia Meng.

Xu Yi gritted his teeth and nodded his head twice, "Okay, you guys are doing well."

How dare he admit in public that he beat Sinan Chu last night? Only knocked out his teeth and swallowed in his stomach.

He Jingjiao, who was sitting in the seat, saw that Chu Sinan gave Xia Meng a head start, the jealousy in her heart went crazy, and her eyes rolled a little, and she thought of a way.

When returning home from school at night, He Jingjiao stopped Sinan Chu and Xia Meng.

"Si Nan, Xia Meng, it's my birthday in two days. I'm going to hold a small birthday party. Can you... come and celebrate my birthday?"

He Jingjiao's family was well-off, she spoke with a hint of arrogance.

Chu Sinan frowned, "Forget it."

He Jingjiao's eyes immediately became misty, "Sinan, our classmates have been together for so long. It's just a birthday. I just want to bring our classmates closer together. Many classmates will come that day!"

Seeing that Simon Chu still didn't nod, He Jingjiao climbed onto Xia Meng's arm, "Xia Meng, you can go. If you don't go, I will be sad."

"Okay, let's go, let's go." Xia Meng's ears were soft and she agreed immediately.

She glanced at Chu Sinan and secretly thought to herself that the two of you will have a very close relationship in the future. Maybe you will become the richest man, and He Jingjiao has helped. How can you be so heartless?

After agreeing to He Jingjiao for Sinan Chu, Xia Meng hurried to run home, for fear that the old lady at home would bully Mother Xia.

As soon as she entered the yard, Xia Meng saw the door of the house was open, and she could faintly see the figure of the aunt. 

Today, Father Xia and Mrs. Xia went to the Public Security Bureau and promised to settle the matter. The aunt was naturally released, but she didn't expect that she would go to the door of Xia's house as soon as she came out.

Xia Meng's feet were windy, and ran towards the house with her two little feet. Before she entered the house, she heard her aunt say, "This is a red Fuji apple imported from China. I brought it here for you to taste, just in time for Ni. Come back, can you taste the sweetness of this apple?"