OC Profile

*This story will have magical elements from other shows*

Name: Akiya Ekur

Gender: Submissive male

Race: 2/3 demigod, 1/3 human

Parents: Father ~ Nergal - Lord of the Underworld, God of death, pestilence, and plague.

                  Mother ~ Alia Ekur - Human.

Titles: The First Mage, Uruk's Arcane Sorcerer, Strongest Submissive, Prince of the Underworld

Relationships: Gilgamesh(Platonic), Enkidu(Platonic), Nergal(Platonic Yandere), Chaldea(Platonic), Mates: ????

Servant Class: Caster, Lancer, Ruler, Avenger

Caster: In this class, Akiya has access to all his magic and does not use a weapon.

Lancer: He mainly wields a spear called Blazefury and can only use magic to by channeling it through his spear.

Ruler: Akiya was discovered to have a Ruler form in one of the Lostbelts. In the Lostbelt, the Age of the Gods never ended and he ascended to become a god. He became a Dragon God due to his previous animagus form as a dragon. His domains include Contracts, Commerce, and War.

Avenger: This is Akiya's alter form that showed up in the 6th singularity

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Avenger: This is Akiya's alter form that showed up in the 6th singularity. Apparently, his tomb was entrenched in runes and spells to prevent his body from being taken and anyone from entering. However, Ereshkigal retrieved his soul and gave it to Nergal who placed the soul in a homunculus body. Akiya has the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, gifted by his father and a new spear called Shadowspike. Alter form below:

(Please give me opinions on my drawing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Please give me opinions on my drawing. I welcome any criticisms. I also tried to draw Akiya as a more feminine version of Zhongli.)

Background: Akiya's mother died in childbirth, so he was taken by Nergal to be raised in the underworld. Nergal was possessive over is child and isolated Akiya in his temple, but that didn't stop the former from training him. Nergal always appeared bipolar in Akiya's eyes. He can be a trainer from hell in one second and switch to being an overly doting father next. Nergal raised him to be obedient and not show any mercy. It was until when Nergal sent him to the human world that his life forever changed. Gilgamesh met Akiya in the forest near Uruk where they had a duel to test each other. The fight ended up in a tie which satisfied Gilgamesh. After noticing Akiya's emotionless demeanor, the King declared that he will show the mage the pleasures of life and dragged him back to Uruk. Soon, they met Enkidu and the whole situation with Ishtar happened that ended Akiya's life.

A/N: In my story, servants will be merged into one body and they can switch classes by saying 'Install' like using class cards. Also, the lostbelt I mentioned is one that I made up.

I do not own FGO, Zhongli, or magic powers.