Chapter 1

*Chaldea*

Third person pov:

It was another chaotic day at Chaldea as usual with servants roaming around the halls. Akiya was eating breakfast with Gilgamesh and Enkidu. The trio of best friends were laughing and conversing happily. 

Then, Akiya heard his master, Gudako, calling him using the link they shared. He was needed in the summoning room and bid his two friends goodbye. As he walked to the room, he noticed dense magic in there which made him speed up his pace. As he entered, Akiya saw Gudako near a space time vortex. On reflex, the mage quickly grabbed his master and pushed her outside the door leaving him to be sucked in the portal. The last thing he saw before his vison went black was his master staring at him with a horrified expression. He managed to give her a reassuring nod before being sucked in.

Akiya pov:

I started to regain consciousness and opened my eyes blearily. As my vision focused, I spread out my magic to sense my surroundings. First thing that hit me was that the air was full of magic like it was during the Age of the Gods again. Secondly, my magic was not limited by Alaya anymore which made me happy.

My surroundings consisted of forest and there was a crater beneath me. It is possible that I exited the portal in the sky and fell down. Luckily, no one came to investigate or there will be a series of problems and a pain to explain.

I sighed in frustration and melancholy. I miss everyone already. 'Pull yourself together Akiya, this is not time to be lost in your thoughts', I said to myself. So, I made my way out of the forest to find civilization and figure out this world.

I finally reached a town and saw the clothing style. I quickly changed from my servant outfit to my everyday conservative clothes. Overboard maybe, but as a submissive, my strength is not that good. 

It turns out that the currency here is gold and silver coins. This caused me to breathe a sigh of relief. I sneakily hid in the shadows of an alley and captured a man. I silenced him and looked into his eyes, "Legilimens", I muttered. I scoured through his mind for the details of this universe.

I let the man go and wiped his memory of our confrontation. This is going to be hard to adapt to, but I'm confident that I can go through this. I looked at the clear blue sky that has no sign of pollution and set up a list in my head. First thing on my mental list, establish an identity.