The Elemental Dragon is Born

Ccrk ccrk ccrrk! A black and golden egg starts to crack as it's getting ready to hatch, a proud looking sandwing with a scar on his snout and a beautiful nightwing with silver teardrops sit next to him, both of them anxiously waiting for their dragonet to hatch. "It's gonna be a girl" The nightwing whispered. "I think she'll have your eyes." the sandwing whispered back, rewarding him with a light giggle. The egg fell over and a golden and black dragonet fell out, squeaking with an indignant squeak of surprise. She popped her head up and looked around, squeaking. "Moon, are you seeing what I am?" Qibli whispered. "Yeah. it's weird but it's amazing huh?" the moon replied. "Definitely."

Their dragonet had runes all over her body. There was one on her front right leg, front left leg, right back leg, left back leg, chest, neck, right horn, left horn, forehead, tail, left wing and right wing. "Spirit." Qibli said. "What?" "That should be her name," he responded. "Spirit." Moon whispered, picking up their daughter. "It's a perfect fit." she said with a smile.

A/N Hello and welcome to my new series the Elemental Dragon! The main character will be my OC Spirit but this is just a small mini series that won't affect my canon OC. It's just a fun little series to write and to practice my writing in different forms. Hope you enjoy it! And this is just the prologue, more chapters coming soon!