Chapter 2

TW death

Present Day (at bottom explains Present Day)

Lilith POV

I got expelled one week ago and it is like hell on earth at this house. Dad is gone working so I am stuck here with my mother. Since school is in session I have no pass time activities.

The truth is i was trying to kill the kids with hexes. I got caught so a white lie of just a hex worked.

"Come down for dinner" my mother calls. When I arrive at the dinning room I see my favorite foods. "What's the special occasion?" I question. "Nothing, but your father got home earlier so we thought it would be a good time to talk together" my mother responds

As soon as we are all seated I dug in. The whole time I ate my family stared at me like I was some prey. My father finally broke the silence, "So honey, don't lie to us we know you were trying to do more than just a simple hex on those kids. We only are trying to get you help."

I am shock that my parents would accuse me of such things, but they cant know this. I put on a confused face and question, "whatever do you mean? I wouldn't even hurt a fly." " Don't lie to us. You won't leave this table until you admit to trying to kill innocent children.", my mother raises her voice to me.

This pushes me over the edge and before I know it I lash out. "I will leave unlike you." With a flick of my wand my mother is stuck to her chair. "Father dearest what will it be. Join your putrid wife or let me leave and never reach out to me again?" I always thought of my father as an intelligent man, but right now i realized just how dumb he is. "I would rather die than let you get away" "Stupid, stupid father then I guess you will die." With a second flick of the wrist my father is now bound to a chair.

"Any last words mother, father?" I speak with a poised voice. "I hope you burn in hell my child" I feel as if those words from my mother were meant to hurt, but in reality I will burn in hell. I won't miss them, they should have known I always get my way. "Don't worry mother the day I enter you will be the first person I visit. Anyway bye bye family, maybe now you will respect me." As the last words slip off my tongue I walk away and set the house on fire. At first I stand there and watch my parents scream and plead for me to save them. The smell of burning flesh filling my nose. I find the moment utterly peaceful. I soon realize that someone will show up looking for survivors and if they see me standing here they will blame me.

So I put on a fake cry and start screaming for help. In just a few minutes I had people trying to help the situation. The rest of the night is a blur, but the smell of my parents burning will forever be in my memory. That night my Aunt and Uncle from my father's side get called to get told they will become my legal gaudian. They headed to pick me up as soon as they got the call.

Once they get me I can tell why they never had children. My aunts name is Delilah, a name which you would associate with happiness, but this lady is anything but happy. I know she is probably just grieving, but she crys every second and is hyperventilating. If anything I think she is just dramatic. I never even knew she had any realatioship with my parents. I have probaly seen her 5 times my whole life, so why is she reacting as if they were inseparable.

No matter how many times my parents pressed about Aunt Delilah and Uncle Tomahs havong children they never did. Right now i am happy they ever did because the kid would hsve been raised by house elves just like me. While I loved my house elves I acted out to get my parents attention. I soon realized my family never actually wanted me so I never acted out instead did everything secretly. And while I might not be the most empathic person I wouldn't want a cousin to be born in a place where it wasn't wanted.

After a few days at my Aunts and Uncle's place I realize how much I miss my parents not worrying about me. Everyday I wake up to a hundred questions asking me if I am ok. Even though I am better than ok about my parents death, I have to lie. So I get water works and start saying how this topic is to disturbing for me at the moment.

At least i am finally going to leave this hell hole soon. Headmaster Dippet is arriving tomorrow to finally talk about my trasfer to Hogwarts.

My family would never have considered Hogwarts, but due to me moving in with my Aunt, who lives in England, and getting expelled we weren't left with many options. Today Professor Dippet came by to talk about my transfer. I will arrive there next Monday after lunch. They will have a few people give me a tour and explain my schedule before dinner. At dinner I will be sorted into my house. Now I just need to wait 4 days.

𝙾𝙺, 𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 965 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜! 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚑'𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚘𝚖 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞.